Profile for Reej > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Cranky The Crane
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Cranky The Crane

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present!, 19 Sept. 2014
My 4 year old absolutely loves this! It is sturdy, well built and the magnet is super strong. My only negative comment would be that the 'rope' (thread) attached to the magnet is probably not going to last very long as it is just a regular cord and nothing too durable.

Ghost Girl (Detective's Daughter Book 2)
Ghost Girl (Detective's Daughter Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 28 Aug. 2014
I'm not on to greatly research a book before I read it. I mostly go by recommendations. In this case, I was wary as I had selected Ghost Girl off of a bestsellers list. I found it unpredictable (in a suspenseful way) and unputdownable. No sugar coating or fancifying. Just the right tone for a bleak mystery. Loved it.

Children's Book: Daddy is not (funny bedtime story collection)
Children's Book: Daddy is not (funny bedtime story collection)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, 17 Aug. 2014
This is a nice little book and the fact that it is free makes up for some things. I couldn't find a catchy rhythm to the rhyming lines and my 4 year old looked a little confused throughout. The lines are way too long, although the concept is great and once my son got the idea, he loved it. I don't see it as a book he will want to read again.

Kids Car Seatbelt Buddy Plush Soft Toy Seat Pet LION
Kids Car Seatbelt Buddy Plush Soft Toy Seat Pet LION
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, great product!, 17 Aug. 2014
I ordered the lion for my 4 year old - placed the order on a Thursday and there was no option for next day delivery, so I sent a message requesting quick delivery. I received the item 2 days later on Saturday and my son was absolutely delighted with it! To top it off, there was also a large pirate bear as a free gift for my little one - he is over the moon! Happy son = happy me. The seatbelt buddy itself is a nice size (I am glad it's not bigger) and made of a soft felt-like material. The cover is removable so as to be able to clean it easily. The pockets are a nice added touch and my son feels very important and self sufficient packing away tiny things to take on his road trips with him. The lion's head is a nice size to keep his head stable on long drives that he falls asleep on. The stitching on the velcro looks slightly doubtful but I will update on that should I need to. Overall, it's cheaper than the 'real' thing and looks to be of great quality!

Sesame Street Storybook Collection
Sesame Street Storybook Collection
by Dalmatian Press
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 21 Mar. 2014
I've had these over a year. My son loved them instantly and absolutely loves them still (he's now 3.5). Great reads with busy illustrations to keep the kids interested! The pages aren't great quality, but are still holding quite well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2, want more, 21 Mar. 2014
By far the cheapest in the market. I bought two - one holds books and frames (and is still standing strong), and the other holds all my pots and pans and food storage canisters. So both are holding very heavy items and are still in perfect shape. They were very easy to assemble (1 person) and look gorgeous and quirky. Worth the buy!

tesa 05395 Draught Excluder P Profile, White, 10 m
tesa 05395 Draught Excluder P Profile, White, 10 m

4.0 out of 5 stars So far the best I've tried, 21 Mar. 2014
These are definitely far superior to any of the cheaper products out there. When it comes to sticking things up in a home, you definitely shouldn't compromise on quality. I purchased a cheaper product and when I tried to remove it, it left a sticky residue and came off in chunks. These are super easy to put up and remove and the shape means they fit snugly into the gaps in the frame (instead of just sitting on the outside). Very satisfied, haven't removed mine in over a year and they are still fine.

Incipio MacBook Air 13-inch feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Matte Black
Incipio MacBook Air 13-inch feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Matte Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 21 Mar. 2014
I love this case to bits. Snapped it on a few months ago and haven't taken it off. I have no complaints. It fits perfectly on my 13" Air, is super easy to clean, and is of a very high quality. No scratches yet, and it has taken some abuse from my 3 yr old leaving things on it all the time. Feels feathery, not cheap. Incipio is my favourite for all cases/covers!

Storage Head Large Boy
Storage Head Large Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Toy)
I ordered this for my 3.5 yr old after he tore up his original cardboard lego boxes. Reviews led me to think this might be slightly small, but it's actually quite an amazing size and shape. It now holds two full sized boxes worth of his Lego Duplo blocks and could easily hold about half a pack more. It's not flat at the bottom (it's contoured to allow it to fit on to other lego storage blocks), so shaking it a bit lets you fit in a few extra pieces. The lid fits snugly which means my son can open it but it doesn't just fall off when he's carrying it around the house. Great product, and I caught a great bargain as the price dropped for a few days. Half of what it's being sold for on the high street.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, clean and convenient, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought the Burlesque Red to dye the off-white cover on my son's little Ikea chair. It was super easy to use (I was a bit frightened it would be messy and difficult, as some of the other reviews say). I chose the hand dye as the cover was quite small. I haven't washed it yet, so can't comment on colour fastness but so far, it looks lovely. I was expecting a dark purpley colour, but it does appear a bit softer in shade (should have added a little black maybe, for a deeper colour). If you're looking for red, this is not even remotely red. It's a warm purple shade.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3