Profile for Reej > Reviews

Content by Reej

Reej

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Slim **NEW** [Thin Fit Shell] [Mint] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Galaxy S6 Edge (2015) - Mint (SGP11565)
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Jan. 2016
Smooth and sleek - doesn't add bulk or weight to the phone and looks fab!

Battery Charger for Canon LP-E5, LPE5, LC-E5, LCE5, LC-E5E, LCE5E (CBC-E5) suits EOS-450D, EOS-500D, EOS-1000D, EOS Rebel T1i, EOS Rebel XSi, EOS Rebel XS, EOS Kiss X2 D-SLR Digital Camera etc
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Nov. 2015
I bought this as a replacement to charge Canon EOS450D's batteries. Works great and is compact and sleek (dare I say, easier to use than the original Canon charger I lost?). I knocked off a star because the battery fits fine now, but I can see that it is loose and may pose problems later on.

UK Salt Lamp Replacement Electrical Lamp Light Fittings 2 Metal Clip - Spare Cable UK 3Pin Plug+Bulb
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 20 Nov. 2015
This was so much better than the original wiring that came with my salt lamp. Fits well and is sturdy. So far, no problems!

LazyFrog® 2 - 3 kg Natural Therapeutic Himalayan Salt Lamp Feng Shui With Heat Resistant Bulb and Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye allergies, 12 Oct. 2015
I've noticed a huge improvement in my son's and my own allergy related problems since I installed one of these. They are amazing and I promise, the difference is substantial. We live near a recycling centre and have never been able to breathe comfortably (probably due to dust and pollution) until now. Believe me, I tried everything until I bought one of these. The bulb included has lasted me about 5 months with it always on.

Tech Armor Apple iPad Air 2 / iPad Air (first generation) High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarity [2Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ones yet, 12 Oct. 2015
Best screen covers I've bought so far! The dust removal tapes made all the difference in getting rid of those horrible tiny dust particles that just keep coming back. The screen protector itself came on perfectly and not a single bubble in sight!

Omaker Premium Rubber Paint Finish 5200mAh Ultra Compact and Slim Portable Charger External Battery Pack Power Bank with Flashlight for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S,4, iPad Mini, iPods, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 4, 3, 2, Nexus, LG, HTC, Motorola,Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro,more Phones and Tablets
Offered by DoReMi Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel, quick charging and really goodlooking too!, 8 May 2015
Great powerbank... charges my S6 Edge twice and a little more before it needs a recharge. Fits perfectly in my purse and comes with a little pouch to prevent scratches. A very handy little device to have and I usually don't even have to take it out.. just connect it to my phone while it's still in my handbag and the cable is a decent length for me to be able to check my messages while it's charging.

Spigen Neo Hybrid Bumper Style Premium Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Champagne Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love my black and gold case, 8 May 2015
I absolutely love my black and gold case. It's sturdy and gorgeous and fits perfectly. You can tell that it's a high quality product just by looking at it - protects the back and gives the back of the phone just enough coverage so that the camera is protected when you put it down. Also fits perfectly around the porthole's and the bottom doesn't interfere with fingerprint recognition On the S6 Edge. Highly recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 10:54 AM BST

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Cranky The Crane
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Cranky The Crane

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present!, 19 Sept. 2014
My 4 year old absolutely loves this! It is sturdy, well built and the magnet is super strong. My only negative comment would be that the 'rope' (thread) attached to the magnet is probably not going to last very long as it is just a regular cord and nothing too durable.

Ghost Girl (The Detective's Daughter Book 2)
Ghost Girl (The Detective's Daughter Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 28 Aug. 2014
I'm not on to greatly research a book before I read it. I mostly go by recommendations. In this case, I was wary as I had selected Ghost Girl off of a bestsellers list. I found it unpredictable (in a suspenseful way) and unputdownable. No sugar coating or fancifying. Just the right tone for a bleak mystery. Loved it.

Children's Book: Daddy is not (funny bedtime story collection)
Children's Book: Daddy is not (funny bedtime story collection)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, 17 Aug. 2014
This is a nice little book and the fact that it is free makes up for some things. I couldn't find a catchy rhythm to the rhyming lines and my 4 year old looked a little confused throughout. The lines are way too long, although the concept is great and once my son got the idea, he loved it. I don't see it as a book he will want to read again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4