Profile for Stacey0067 > Reviews

Content by Stacey0067

Stacey0067

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Physioroom Neck Collar Support - Injury, Recovery, Ease Pain After Trauma Whiplash, Stiff Neck, Muscle Spasms - Breathable, Washable, Comfortable Fit, Rehabilitation, Foam, Cushioned, Brace, Pain Relief, Padded, Improves Stability, Velcro Strapping Small
Offered by PhysioRoom

3.0 out of 5 stars Brand not as advertised. No branding at all on collar, 28 April 2016
I purchased this neck collar due to recently suffering with bad neck and back pain. My referral to a physiotherapist is on a long waiting list so I thought I'd try some self help techniques, and thought I'd give this a go, in conjunction with a back posture brace and mesh seat back support. The collar does the job and keeps the neck nice and straight and is comfortable to wear for a long time, in my opinion.
My quibble is with regards to the advertising and branding. As you can see in my photographs the one I received has no implication that it is a genuine PhysioRoom product as shown in the Amazon product photos. For the price including packaging I expected a genuine product. This is very disappointing.
Comment Comment | Permalink

DVSA Official 2015 Highway Code
DVSA Official 2015 Highway Code
by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars Great refresher for the driving mind!!, 28 Mar. 2016
I passed my test last year and am now practicing for my C1 license, so purchased the Highway Code to refresh my memory!
It's great to read over and remember things you may have forgotten, that you never realised you'd forgotten!
Definitely worth buying just to refresh your driving mind!

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Around 1cm shy of the length of Apple factory lead. But a great lead never the less, 28 Mar. 2016
Great certified lead and works perfectly.
Only thing I'd have to say negatively is the lead is around 1cm shy of the factory Apple lead, so it is just that tiny bit short to connect my phone onto the window mount in my car, which was the reason for purchase.
I have however swapped my working Apple lead at home from the mains, into my car. The Amazon one is in the mains at home now :)

Parisian Street Style: The Adult Colouring Book
Parisian Street Style: The Adult Colouring Book
by Zoé de Las Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a pretty colouring book, 28 Mar. 2016
Beautiful book! Have only done one page so far. Look forward to completing!

neon nights 8 x 20ml UV Body Paint Black Light Neon Make-Up
neon nights 8 x 20ml UV Body Paint Black Light Neon Make-Up
Offered by neon nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and decent product, 28 Mar. 2016
Great value for money.
These paints were used as normal face paint and they worked great. I'm sure judging by the pictures of other reviewers that the paints would work lovely under UV backlights too.

Lions Pink Ankle Wrist Weights Adjustable Strength Gym Fitness Resistant Velcro Straps (Pink, 1.0 Kilograms)
Offered by Lions-Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ankle weights. Not suitable for wrists, 9 Mar. 2016
I would have left a 5 star review if the title of this product were accurate.

As other reviewers have stated, this is not suitable as a wrist weight. I have posted a photo of the product on. (I do have small wrists). The product completely slides off the hand.

I purchased these purely as ankle weights and they do just that. They look nice, feel ok with socks on, and do their intended job.
The postage was also quite quick.

Maybe state in layman terms on the item description that this would not be suitable for the smaller wrist.
Comment Comment | Permalink

WORLD'S GREATEST GREAT NANNY Novelty Printed Tea/Coffee Drinking Mug Ideal Gift
WORLD'S GREATEST GREAT NANNY Novelty Printed Tea/Coffee Drinking Mug Ideal Gift
Offered by Decalarama

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute product, 9 Mar. 2016
Pretty mug, couldn't find another product like this with 'great nanny' on it!
Nice Mother's Day gift from my daughter to her GreatNan :)

TECHGEAR® Apple iPhone 5s / 5c / 5 / SE GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (iPhone SE/5s/5c/5)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasted for a while, lots of cracks after a few bangs! Good price, 9 Mar. 2016
Hmm for the price can't complain!
After a few drops and bangs the glass does chip away and crack, I had quite a few cracks in mine until I replaced it yesterday.
Good for the price, but if you drop your phone a lot, it won't last!!

Apple iPhone SE 5S 5 Tough Case, Fone-Stuff® - 2 Layer Armor Shell Hardback Cover in Gold (Includes Screen Protector)
Offered by Fone Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent case overall, inner case a little hard on buttons, 9 Mar. 2016
For the price, you can't complain.
This was for my Mothers phone, I have a Spigen armour case for my iPhone 6 which is a top quality case. This product is basically the cheap version of that but does the job just as good so far!
Only downside so far is that the volume and lock buttons are stiff to press.
For a cheap version of a good case, I'd recommend.

Estone 3 LED Light 45X Handheld Magnifier Reading Magnifying Glass Lens Jewelry Loupe
Offered by HENGFAN Trade Co.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright light. Recommended!, 9 Mar. 2016
Although this product arrived over a month after I placed the order, it is a very decent item for the low price. If you're not in a rush for an item like this, it's worth the wait.
It's super bright, much better quality than I expected it to be. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10