Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "miff" (Northern Ireland)

I Spit On Your Grave [DVD]
I Spit On Your Grave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remake, 28 Aug. 2011
This review is from: I Spit On Your Grave [DVD] (DVD)
You all know the story and why the original was banned. It is hard watching at the start but revenge is sweet.

A Nightmare on Elm Street [DVD] [2010]
A Nightmare on Elm Street [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Jackie Earle Haley
Offered by 247dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars 1-2 Freddy's coming for you, 28 Aug. 2011
I was so looking forward to see this remake. I am sorry to report that it was so bad I fell asleep watching it.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a big kids film, 4 Dec. 2009
I have heard good and bad about this film. I loved it, Then i have been told that im a big kid. If you haven't left your childhood behind and you enjoyed the first one, you will injoy this.

The Fountain [DVD] [2006]
The Fountain [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Offered by Discs4all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup off tea, 18 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Fountain [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I bought this DVD watched it thought it was really poor I give it away the next day. If I was to keep it i would have used it as a coaster for my tea.

The Boondock Saints [DVD]
The Boondock Saints [DVD]
Dvd ~ Willem Dafoe
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Low budget GREAT, 18 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Boondock Saints [DVD] (DVD)
This has to be one of the best films that never went to cinema. I have bought this film on dvd 6 times. Everytime I recommend this film to a friend i never get it back because they then recommend it to a friend. I dont hand out five stars to any film but if I could give this one tens stars it would get them.

Man About Dog [DVD]
Man About Dog [DVD]
Dvd ~ Allen Leech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laugh, 18 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Man About Dog [DVD] (DVD)
I thought this film was very good. I got a laugh. If you you know any irish slang you will love this. The only problem i have with it, is the leading actor is either from a posh backround, or he is not from Northern Ireland and is trying to put on a Belfast accent. I have no problem with someone doing accents if they are good at it, He was wick. Other than that the film is a feel good movie and has loads of laughs.

The Hamiltons [DVD]
The Hamiltons [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cory Knauf
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars If nothings on, 18 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Hamiltons [DVD] (DVD)
People I watched this film a while ago on DVD when I rented it from lovefilm. I thought at the time I dont believe how boring this supposed horror flick is, but I noticed it again on sky when I was scanning the channels. As there was nothing on I thought i would give it another go. It was ok but like I say when there is nothing else on.

There Will Be Blood (Single Disc Edition) [DVD]
There Will Be Blood (Single Disc Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Day-Lewis
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Saving a few hours of your life., 27 Aug. 2008
I thought this had to be the worst film ever. I can never get them hours back, so im hoping to save you from waisting a few hours of you life. DONT BUY OR RENT. SAVE YOURSELF. IT IS PI$$.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2008 11:02 AM GMT