Profile for NLSutton > Reviews

Nanny McPhee [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Thompson
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing family fun!, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Nanny McPhee [DVD] (DVD)
This film is very good and I got this as a present for my mother to have something to do while she took a week off work. She was cuffed to pieces as this is one of her favourite films that she likes to watch and constantly forgot that we didn't have it on DVD. It is a good film but because my mum loves it I'm giving it a 5*, I'm not much of a fan but it is enjoyable at times.

Womens Long Sleeve Bolero Shrug Cardigan Turquoise M/L 12-14
Womens Long Sleeve Bolero Shrug Cardigan Turquoise M/L 12-14
Offered by Dandy Dzyns
Price: 4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour! Material soft and elastic, 14 April 2014
If you have had one of these cardigans before you know that they are meant to be small and stretch, this cardigan is very soft on the material and was better quality then expected for 2.99. I had the lighter blue and the colour was beautiful, went very well with the outfit I ordered it for. I will be coming back again to order a few other colours as well. Definitely will be getting the black and red ones.

Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 GT-S7272 / GT-S7270 / GT-S7275 Wave Series Slim GEL Case Cover Includes Touch Screen Stylus ScreenProtector and Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Not Perfect, but great!, 29 Jan 2014
This is perfect for my phone, it looks great, the colour is nice and bright and the pattern part on it looks quite cool. I like the fact that it isn't completely hard plastic where it could break easily if pulled too much. Makes it easier to slot the phone in. Only things I don't like are the button covers... can be a bit fiddly initially but its a good cover overall including with the clear cover... Only problem... I didn't get the stylus in the packaging... where is it?

Arrow - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Arrow - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Stephen Amell
Price: 10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series!, 29 Jan 2014
If you didn't like Smallville because it was cheesy and like all other American teen TV shows then think again with Arrow. Think Batman Begins and the Dark Knight series... its dark gritty and fantastic. Yes it has its moments with the characters where there are past relationships involved but I absolutely love this series! I've got my boyfriend hooked on it too after watching 2 episodes with me. It's an amazing watch and I do recommend it even if you haven't read any of the DC comic books or know anything about the Green Arrow. This series is fantastic! Amazing cast and amazing series!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 12:45 AM BST

Saints Row The Third: The Full Packages: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Saints Row The Third: The Full Packages: PlayStation 3 Essentials (PS3)
Offered by ZavviOutlet
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, 9 Jan 2014
I love this series anyway so I think I am a bit biased... but the full packages are a lot of fun! Only completed one of them at the moment but I don't get much time on the PS3 anyway, but I do love the new side missions on it. They do make me laugh

Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 S7575+ Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for now, since there aren't any other cases for the new phone., 11 Dec 2013
I got this as soon as I got my new phone. Which had also apparently only been released for a week. So I had to go for a boring coloured case. This was perfect till I get a glitzy one like I want. Only downsides to it is that the material seems a bit lacking... it looks good but the edges are fraying and the see through cover (having a mind blank on what its actually called) was with it to cover the phone, it actually fit the old Samsung. I know this because my mum has one of the first Samsung Galaxy's released and I held it over her phone and it fit. On the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is was massive! Wouldn't cover it at all!

The pen that you get with it is handy if you are wearing gloves. Though the colour fades easily. It's been staining my hands the last few weeks since owning it. Not very good quality yet again.

I do say this is a good case if you want something plain and simple. But if you want something decent and seemingly stronger. Don't go for it.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by djw.online
Price: 0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate!, 11 Dec 2013
I wanted this for future reference, and since I already knew my first finger size so I checked to see if it was the same when it first arrived and it was. It's small so its best to keep in a place that you will remember where or somewhere on sight so you can find it easily. But its a very useful and accurate tool! For 95p I definitely recommend this!

Summit RV-37 Back Seat View Interior Mirror with Suction Pad
Summit RV-37 Back Seat View Interior Mirror with Suction Pad
Price: 6.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely shockingly bad, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this because the mirror I had suddenly dropped off yesterday morning. I ordered this a few hours later and received it today. I tried to put it on the car several times and each time it dropped off. I cleaned my window, the suction pad and tried for a total 5 times to get it to stay, but every time it dropped off and I wasn't even driving in the car. The car was stationary without the engine even on... It's so bad I quickly asked for a refund and was told that I could have the refund and keep the item. But I'm not keeping it, its now in the bin under my desk. Why would I want to keep something that is absolute garbage and doesn't do what it says. The mirror isn't that great either, its like a fun house mirror... total cheap crap. From the other 5 star reviews I thought this would be great but its not. Don't be fooled.