Profile for moisey > Reviews

Salomon Cosmic 4D 2 GORE TEX Waterproof Trail Walking Boots
Salomon Cosmic 4D 2 GORE TEX Waterproof Trail Walking Boots
Price: £104.58 - £173.99

5.0 out of 5 stars salomon boots, 11 Sept. 2013
I bought these boots whilst in the Lake District this summer and have to say they are the most comfortable walking boots I have ever owned! Really supportive of each and every step I take and very lightweight and great for all seasons as they are cool in summer and warm in winter whilst wearing thicker socks.

Love em!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 9:14 PM GMT

Starbucks dark Italian Roast Fairtrade Certified whole beans (227g)
Starbucks dark Italian Roast Fairtrade Certified whole beans (227g)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee but....., 8 Jan. 2013
This is my favourite coffee from the Starbucks range but why would you want to pay more than double the retail value? Just pop down to your nearest Starbucks and buy the same item for just £3.99 a bag!!!!!

Luxury Mink Faux Fur Throw In Chilli Red Size 200 x 240 cms From Bedding Online
Luxury Mink Faux Fur Throw In Chilli Red Size 200 x 240 cms From Bedding Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous!!!, 4 Dec. 2012
I am just about to purchase my 5th one which says it all really. I would pay more than triple the price. Well made and they have the most luxurious feel about them.

Stem iZON Remote Room Monitor for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
Stem iZON Remote Room Monitor for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!!!!, 10 Sept. 2012
Definitely worth 5 stars in my opinion! The instructions are very clear and if you do have problems then Stem innovations are very helpful in getting you going again. I've had my camera for about a year now and hardly ever use it so when I look at the app and see my house streaming away happily it makes me appreciate that I have bought an excellent product! And there is no messing around with ip adress problems the camera does everything for you. I'm going to buy another one to add further security,so that says it all really.

Adidas Originals Womens Denim Zip Up Hoody
Adidas Originals Womens Denim Zip Up Hoody

2.0 out of 5 stars beware this may not be the colour you are expecting!, 5 Sept. 2012
I bought this adidas top as the stripes appeared to be reddish in colour but when it arrived it was an awful garrish pink colour instead, not as it appeared in the picture at all!!!! And no where on the description does it state that it is pink!

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars PSE 10, 17 Oct. 2011
I love elements 10! I wasn't sure whether to buy the full CS5 or just elements 10, as I still have CS4 I figured elements 10 on my MAC and CS4 on my PC would work fine and I have no regrets. The elements software is so much easier to use, so if you want simplicity but still plenty of editing options for your photo's then this is for you! I haven't touched my CS4 software since getting elements 10!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2011 1:22 PM GMT