Profile for T. Knight > Reviews

Content by T. Knight

T. Knight (Oxford UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Livescribe ANA-00004 Lined 1-2 Journal - Black (Pack of 2) (Compatible with All Livescribe Smartpens)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality if you're bought into the livescribe pens, 29 April 2012
If you find the ability to record meetings and align the recording with your notes then these are a more pleasing book to use on a daily basis than the spiral ring bound version - not as good quality as the Moleskin I used to use but ok. They did come 'stuck together' and took some pulling apart previously but the last two purchased seemed to come apart ok .. so maybe some change in packing process etc.

Raleigh cycle Handlebar Mounted Bottle Cage Holder
Raleigh cycle Handlebar Mounted Bottle Cage Holder

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks ok but only fits very narow gauge bars, 29 April 2012
Bout it on spec as not a fortune .. but should have measured up as doesn't fit my 26mm bars

Organized Living
Organized Living
by Dawna Walter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book ... OCD Bible ;-), 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Organized Living (Paperback)
I bought this copy for a friend - I've had the origional for quite a few years .. contains some good ideas re how to organise and coordinate living space - recommended

GENUINE HTC RCE E160 RETAIL PACK BLACK STEREO HANDSFREE HEADSET WITH REMOTE SUITABLE FOR HTC HERO, LEGEND, TOUCH HD, HD2, SMART, TATTOO ,GOOGLE NEXUS ONE, LEGEND, DESIRE, WILDFIRE, DESIRE HD, DESIRE Z, HD7, TROPHY AND MOZART
Offered by BisLinks®

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - as described, 5 July 2011
Better than the Bluetooth (cheaper £12 version) which were too quiet to hear - these wired versions working as per origionals - They were missing a clip to clip onto shirt etc.. I had an old one but could be a problem if you didn't have one.

The Man Who Cycled The World
The Man Who Cycled The World
by Mark Beaumont

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it a lot!!, 27 Sep 2010
I was reading this from the point of view of someone interested in cycling and a month after finishing my own mini challenge in the form of Lands End to John O'Groats... some of the other reviewers are right... you're not going to get lengthy descriptions of local customs, architecture and in depth accounts of romance on the way. What you do get is a great insight into the aspiration, state of mind and experiences of someone on a unique adventure that required guts and determination - in these days of package holidays and if you're not careful, packaged life, I found it inspiring stuff !!

Moleskin Soft Extra Large Ruled Notebook
Moleskin Soft Extra Large Ruled Notebook
Offered by Barbican Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great notebook!, 25 Sep 2010
At first I was skeptical as to whether a notebook could make me more attractive to women.. but I've been dating Tara from the accounts department now for 3 weeks ... joking aside these are great notebooks .. the smaller lines are making me a little neater .. the paper has a soft good quality feel to it - size fits well into a pc bag and is easy to carry around - I'll be buying more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2011 9:12 PM GMT

Weaving My Ancestors' Voices
Weaving My Ancestors' Voices

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 28 Nov 2008
My first review having spent years buying from Amazon.. so as you might guess I'm pretty enthusiastic about this album! I brought the 'Long Way down' CD set and listened to 'Enchantment' by Sheila Chandra. She has a simply stunning voice.. my music collection is fairly large and pretty diverse but this shoots straight into the top five.. such a relaxing sound .. if I'm playing it in the background at home friends never fail to ask me who it is.. My advice if you're thinking of buying this.. don't hesitate, it's fantastic!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 2:48 AM BST