Profile for T. Knight > Reviews

Philips AquaTouch AT896 Wet and Dry Shaver
Philips AquaTouch AT896 Wet and Dry Shaver
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Using wet is close to traditional blade finish, 28 Jan. 2014
I have one, recently bought one for my father. I've not traditionally been as happy with the finish result using electric over blade but using this seems to span the gap between the two...definitely get a better finish using this wet...and I like the convenience if I fancy using it dry. Found I'm shaving more at weekends as well as weekdays rather than skipping it...which I guess is what it's all about. I've been using mine for a year..still sharp... Convenience aside at the price it takes about 8 months before you're saving money versus buying a decent blade a week... So if it lasts me a couple of years it will be good value..replacement blades for this seem expensive..so guessing a lot of people will renew the whole thing and get a new battery and motor as a result. Charges in under an hour normally and lasts a week or so on a charge.

Rainbow Knitted Willy Warmer Funny Rude Gift
Rainbow Knitted Willy Warmer Funny Rude Gift
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun gift, 28 Jan. 2014
Good, bought as a fun present for secret Santa... Not sure on its practical application!...but raised a laugh on the day.. Arrived quickly.

Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset
Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, light, easy config, 28 Jan. 2014
Easy to configure, worked straight away for me, very light...hardly know I have it on, I do struggle a bit to hear the sound even at max volume when I'm in noisy environments like the car on the motorway etc...but this might be a function of my hearing...I've noticed for some time I hear better with the left ear than the right...but I feel strange listening to the phone using the left for some reason!

costume Mask V for Vendetta Anonymous
costume Mask V for Vendetta Anonymous
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, pleased with fit and comfort, 28 Jan. 2014
Took a little while to arrive..but was pleased with the quality..pretty robust, comfortable, wide strap at the back, good fit for an adult.

Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years in..still very impressed!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Excellent ...I've been using mine for nearly 2 years...in fact I can't remember if I bought the originals from amazon or not...but just on ordering a spare so thought I'd review...very happy with these..I've also come up behind someone using one while in the car and been impressed, the best visibility I've seen in a rear light and importantly they offer all round visibility...great when crossing junctions when you're potentially most vulnerable.
One word of caution...if you use them in the wet some damp can work its way inside the rubbers at the ends, not a problem if you pull the rubber back and leave somewhere to air a bit after use. Not had one fail while out...but I live in a country area with very few street lights..so like to have two on the bike just in case.
For anyone interested on the front I use a 'Fusion Speed Led' (Mine is the previous version but very similar) from Full-Beam, Scottish company ....expensive but an incredible front light...I'd been through a few standard front lights and they weren't giving out enough light for riding at speed on dark (and of course pott holed) roads and lanes..the fusion is comparable to a motorcycle headlight, and the second level (5 hours burn time) is always good enough, as I said..a bit painful paying for it initially, but been using it two years and would buy again..changes night riding completely.

FILTER CONE
FILTER CONE
Offered by EK Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...recommended, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: FILTER CONE (Kitchen & Home)
These are great...I used to spend a lot of time in Sweden...where you see these all over the place...used my older version every day for years...bought this for a friend

Garmin Edge 800 Touchscreen GPS Bike Computer Performance Bundle with City Navigator Street Maps for Europe
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Left one on a train..bought a replacement right away..invaluable, 21 Jan. 2014
Great...had an older model...left it on a train in France :-( ...testament to how useful I find it...I ordered a new one straight away...don't find it great for directions..but then I'm usually on roads I know...satnav is behind the quality of google maps and in car etc...but cycling functions I can't ride without now I'm used to having it..i. Over time these are great value considering how much they enhance each ride...I'd buy again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality..better than originals, 21 Jan. 2014
Good...actually better quality than the ones that came with the device...a bit thicker..I know I can use an old towel etc but these are the right size and given that I'm currently using the steam cleaner weekly thought they made sense.

Home Brew & Wine Making - Self Adhesive / Gummed - Coloured Wine Bottle Labels - Pack Of 25
Offered by Creative Winemaking

5.0 out of 5 stars All good..do what they are meant to, 21 Jan. 2014
All good..do what they're meant to do...easy to put on...and come off in seconds in some warm water...will buy again

Blue Headphones with Remote Mic & Volume Control Earphones for iPhone 4/4S UK
Blue Headphones with Remote Mic & Volume Control Earphones for iPhone 4/4S UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..cheaply made..but then they're cheap!, 21 Jan. 2014
Ok..bit of a stop gap for me while using an old phone...pretty cheaply made...but do a job for the price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12