Profile for T. Knight > Reviews

Cleaning Basket for Gaggia Baby and Gaggia Classic
Cleaning Basket for Gaggia Baby and Gaggia Classic
Offered by NCC FILTERS & CLEANERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..back flushing, 24 Nov 2013
Works well..using it with the Gagia classic..I still can't get the puck dry following use..but I think that's more of a gagia design issue than down to this product..but this basket helps clean the head and pipes out etc so using regularly.

Home Brew & Wine Making - Balliihoo® Standard Syphon
Home Brew & Wine Making - Balliihoo® Standard Syphon

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, I like the cut off clip, 24 Nov 2013
Not a complicated piece of kit..does the job as expected, I find the cut off clip very useful...it can be operated with one hand easily and makes for a lot less spills etc..very useful.

ABERCROMBIE HOT by ABERCROMBIE & FITCH 50 ml COLOGNE for MEN SPRAY *NEW 2013 SCENT*
Offered by Fragrancia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice.., 24 Nov 2013
I've been a long time fan of Cologne 41, now discontinued (what were a&f thinking...) ...I've got a few bottles of 41 left bought at huge expense after they stopped selling it !...so I'm able to do a direct comparison ...I'd read a anon blog from an a&f store manager ( apparently) who was suggesting hot is 41 rebranded.. I don't think this is the case as there is a noticeable difference, but I like hot a lot and would say that anyone who liked 41 should be pleased with this.. Lasts well.

Wine Making - VinClasse® Bentonite 100 Gram Tub
Wine Making - VinClasse® Bentonite 100 Gram Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted my apple wine, 24 Nov 2013
I've been making simple apple wine using juice but was struggling to remove the cloudiness ...used some of this twice now, as instructions and leave 24 hours.. Wine left near perfect as a result...useful.

SC1020 3.2 Bar Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner with 40g/min Steam Flow
SC1020 3.2 Bar Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner with 40g/min Steam Flow
Offered by coopersdirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for floors, 24 Nov 2013
Using it for deep cleaning in the kitchen and shower room..working well, heat up time not a problem..I just set it up and then do something else for a few minutes and come back to it...steam cleans the floors well without chemicals

Original Russian Gas Mask (Grey)
Original Russian Gas Mask (Grey)
Offered by Army and Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead mans shoes..., 24 Nov 2013
Scary... Good for fancy dress etc..I would dare say you could also use it to reduce the effect of fumes etc if you're using solvents etc as the seal is very good..but I've got no way of verifying this so if you're in serious need of something that's functional I'd go for a recent mask with appropriate British standard etc.

Home Brew & Wine Making - 750ml Spirit / Mineral Water - Glass Bottle - Pack Of 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality..can't find replacement caps, 24 Nov 2013
Nice quality, well packed, sealing caps are god especially if you're giving wine to other people.. But I had a good scan around and couldn't find replacement caps... I'll keep looking....the caps are reusable but obviously the seal can only be used once.

Apple MD825ZM/A Lightning to VGA Adapter
Apple MD825ZM/A Lightning to VGA Adapter
Offered by Office Nerd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly..expensive but good quality, 24 Nov 2013
The item has got a nice 'apple' quality feel to it and worked perfectly for me , I'm using slide shark to present ppt up onto projectors most of the time. It was expensive for what it is.. I would say it should come in at about half the price.

Home Brew & Wine Making - 5 Litre (1 Gallon) PET Plastic Demijohn With Handy Airlock & LCD Temperature Indicator - Pack Of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 31 Oct 2013
I'm aware I can get the same bottles containing water in the supermarket but these arrived totally clean and unmarked complete with drilled stopper, airlock, grommet and useful temp strip. My intention is to keep it simple and brew wine using juice, I've successfully brewed one batch using these and liked the fact they are light and easy to clean and move about. I'm using these two for the main fermentation and then siphoning off into two shop bought water bottles of the same size for racking for a few weeks.. works well!

Gamesson Wasp II Air Hockey Table - White, 3 Ft
Gamesson Wasp II Air Hockey Table - White, 3 Ft
Offered by Sportshak

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 30 Sep 2013
Orders one - came with a crack in it through postage etc.. the company replaced it immediately which was good if a little annoying having to box it back up etc - kids liked it when I gave it to them - worked very well - good build, I'd buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9