Profile for S. J. Hubbard > Reviews

Content by S. J. Hubbard

S. J. Hubbard "Cat Lady" (uk)

Life in the United Kingdom: Official Practice Questions and Answers, 2013 Edition
by TSO (The Stationery Office)
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for an Asian friend, 3 Nov 2013
Friend loved it. It helped her take her test. I read it to just to see what kinds of questions are asked.

ARGAN OIL MOISTURE & SHINE SHAMPOO SULFATE FREE 354ml
ARGAN OIL MOISTURE & SHINE SHAMPOO SULFATE FREE 354ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 2.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Not any different to any other shampoo., 3 Nov 2013
Haven't noticed a difference. Gone back to using my other shampoos and conditioners. Use this occasionally for a change. Maybe that's the problem.

Intensive Conditioning Treatment with Argan Oil from Morocco - Argan Oil from Mo
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 1.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped., 3 Nov 2013
I had heard good things about this so I purchased it. It's not really as good as I thought it would be. Maybe it's my hair type. It might be fantastic for you.

Cows (Little House on the Bowery)
Cows (Little House on the Bowery)
by Matthew Stokoe

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 3 Aug 2013
I love gore, scary, and weird stuff. Bit odd for a grandma I know! I bought this book because I heard several people say how shocking it was. I still haven't read it all. I just couldn't get into it. It wasn't as bad as I had been expecting maybe. Just not what I hoped!! ;-0

Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2013: Everything You Need for the British Citizenship Test
by George Sandison

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought on behalf of Korean friend, 3 Aug 2013
Bought this for Korean friend for her citizen test. She found it very helpful. She passed. Not much more to say.

NUDE DELUXE WIG CAP UNISEX ***NEW*** SKIN
NUDE DELUXE WIG CAP UNISEX ***NEW*** SKIN
Offered by Whatabeautifullife
Price: 0.70

4.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, 3 Aug 2013
It was perfect under my wig for my daughters hen night party. Inexpensive, nice and comfortable. More comfortable than the wig.

Comfortable and Firm Thigh Slimming Torsette - Small UK 10, Nude
Comfortable and Firm Thigh Slimming Torsette - Small UK 10, Nude
Offered by Shapewear Solutions
Price: 29.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits, 3 Aug 2013
Bought a size 10, I am a 10/12. It fits snug, but not uncomfortably. Only snag is it does have a high back line so you can't wear it with low backed dresses. It does the job.

Silicon (Glass Effect) Acrylic Monitor/TV Stand
Silicon (Glass Effect) Acrylic Monitor/TV Stand
Offered by Wrights Plastics Ltd/GPX
Price: 30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, 3 Aug 2013
Strong. Holds my tv (36) perfectly. Perfect height now. Pleased with it. Wouldn't say it looks like glass, the green glass effect is a bit too fluorescent. But I am okay with it. Thanks.