Profile for son of jorrel > Reviews

Content by son of jorrel

son of jorrel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Politics of Dancing 3
Politics of Dancing 3
Offered by marvelio-uk

2.0 out of 5 stars full of cheddar, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Politics of Dancing 3 (Audio CD)
don't like this 3rd instalment of " The Politics of Dancing " , the other 2 previous releases first of all were double cds and had a nice balance between vocal trance and instrumental. This however is largely vocal and with a few cheesy tunes with lyrics that made me cringe. I bought my copy from the US and waited 3 weeks for it and was so disappointed. Remove the vocals and you would have a mix that bounces along nicely with some good melodies, that's my opinion anyway, each to their own

Cable-Core Speaker Cable White 79 Strand for Home or Car Audio Hifi Stereo Surround Sound Wire Per 20 metres 20m
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2015
good cable, one side has a black line so you know where to attach it to amp and speakers

Underground Anthems
Underground Anthems
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars bass driven tunes from start to finish, brill !, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Underground Anthems (Audio CD)
absolute classic, only a handful of vocals, there is maybe only 1 track I don't like and that is pretty damn good out of 29. cd 1 is mixed as it says and is mixed perfectly and the music is not only bassy but melodic. Cd2 imo is as good as the first. This is going to prompt me to buy Thomas Datt "picking up the pieces"

Alien Mask for Space Fancy Dress Accessory
Alien Mask for Space Fancy Dress Accessory
Offered by Partypackage Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars good but colour more brown than green, 11 Jun. 2015
its not as green as it looks, most of the mask is brown, doesn't matter as it will scare my little nephews and niece, they may regret asking me to scare them, this underneath a black hoodie is bound to send them over the top lol.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Baseball Raglan Long Sleeve T-Shirt, White/Red, Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's Baseball Raglan Long Sleeve T-Shirt, White/Red, Medium
Offered by COOZO

4.0 out of 5 stars it fits more like in between a small fit and medium fit, 10 Jun. 2015
I bought a medium which is not entirely accurate, it fits more like in between a small fit and medium fit. I can fit into a small aswell so this wasn't really an issue for me but if you want a medium I would go for a large.

Dexshell Gradient Beanie Pink
Dexshell Gradient Beanie Pink
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth £17, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Dexshell Gradient Beanie Pink
doesn't fit like a snug beanie but needs an inch or 2 chopping off the top, should never have bought it

Cream Ibiza Above & Beyond
Cream Ibiza Above & Beyond
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Jun. 2015
anjunabeats greatest hits album.

Letraset Bleedproof Marker Pad, 70 gsm, 50 Sheets - A4
Letraset Bleedproof Marker Pad, 70 gsm, 50 Sheets - A4

1.0 out of 5 stars dont use with promarkers, 22 May 2015
bought this for use with my new promarkers, coloured a section in on the paper and it stayed wet and smudged, I then tried the promarker on thick cartridge paper and it was fine and dried in seconds.

Yamaha ACRX550BL CD Receiver
Yamaha ACRX550BL CD Receiver

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the sound also so I sent it, 20 May 2015
check your headphone socket as mine was defective, I didn't like the sound also so I sent it back

3 Pairs of Mens Military Action Heavy Duty Thermal Boot Socks / UK 6-11 Eur 39-45
Offered by Beech Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars bought these thinking they were army issue as I have ..., 10 May 2015
bought these thinking they were army issue as I have served for 4 years and I still had my issued socks intact. within a few days of wearing a hole developed in the supposed reinforced toe. on another pair after a month of wear a big hole in the sole. don't buy these rubbish socks, very poor quality indeed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10