Profile for Aleksandar Petrovic > Reviews

Content by Aleksandar Pet...

Aleksandar Petrovic

Rickie Lee Jones (D2C Only) [VINYL]
Rickie Lee Jones (D2C Only) [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars LP review, 7 Sep 2009
I was a bit suspicious when ordering vinyl edition of this famous album, considering some previous experience with vinyl reissues which are basically digital remasters put on vinyl. So, when package arrived I was please to see high quality pressing of 180g vinyl (no visible marks, scratches, etc). Sound didn't disapoint also, and I was able to enjoy nice, warm, analogue recording, without audible hiss, pops, etc. Highly reccomended for all lovers of analogue and Rickie Lee.

Carried to Dust [VINYL]
Carried to Dust [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl magic..., 29 Jun 2009
This review is from: Carried to Dust [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I have to say that vinyl edition of this Calexico album is of very high quality. I was a little bit sceptic when ordering, considering my previous experience with new vinyl arriving with scratches, dirt, and has audible hiss and pops although arrived new and unpacked. When this one arrives I was very pleased to see that it was clear, no visible dirt or fingertips on vinyl, just as it's suppose to be. Then, after playing it, I could fully enjoy clear vinyl sound at its finest. This prooves to be one of the best buys I have made among new vinyl editions.