Profile for luke smith > Reviews

Bridesmaid Dress Dark Blue 10-11 Years
Bridesmaid Dress Dark Blue 10-11 Years
Offered by Cinda Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, quick delivery, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Bridesmaid Dress (Apparel)
Got this for my 10 yr old daughter, as she needed it for a school production. great value, quick delivery, fitted as expected. Very happy.

Brand New 2015 Viking Phantom Adult Road Race Bike White Limited Edition 3 Frame Sizes (53CM FRAME)
Offered by E-BikesDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 31 July 2014
I took delivery of my Viking Phantom 2 days ago, delivery was quicker than expected. I brought it as I have started cycling more and more for exercise and I've been using my old mountain bike and needed an entry level road bike.
It was easy to put together I didn't even need to adjust the breaks.
I went out on my 30 mile circuit yesterday and took 25 minutes off my normal time, the gearing needs slight adjustment but that's to be expected and the bike comes with good details on how to do it. The bike is still quite heavy, but it's better than the old mountain bike, and it could do with higher gearing as when you get to around 25 MPH you need to change up, but to be honest I don't get up to that speed very often. It is an entry level bike but seems well put together and will do me for this year then I'll trade up, but will need to spend £400-£600 to get something significantly better. It's a great bike for those on a budget or just getting in to cycling, the more experienced cyclist will want something higher speck. Over all though very happy with my purchase and great value for money.

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3100 P3110) Leather Case Trifold Stand Folio Case Cover and Stylish Polka Dots, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (polka dots RED)

4.0 out of 5 stars delivery was quick and the product it's self is great no problems, 31 July 2014
Got this for my 10 yr old daughter, delivery was quick and the product it's self is great no problems.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 31 July 2014
Got this for my 10 yr old daughter, she's very happy with it. I know it's an old model now but for the price it's great, easy to use and delivery was quick couldn't really ask for more.

3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
Offered by i-Milly

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap to buy., 8 Nov. 2013
If this is what you need it's great, I ordered the wrong lead, (my fault) but the item was cheap £0.80 and free shipping from China very good value, it would cost me more to return it.

Nutrisport 90 Protein Raspberry 5000g
Nutrisport 90 Protein Raspberry 5000g
Offered by Monstersupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars A bot grainy but tastes great, 8 Nov. 2013
Great value shake, it's a bit grainy but tastes lovely, delivery was quick and it lasts for ages if taking the recomended amount. I have gained 18lbs taking this as a suppliment to a good diet and hitting the gym hard over the last 3 months, it does work if you do.

Sci-MX Nutrition Omni-MX Hardcore 2030 g Strawberry Mass, Bulk and Strength Shake Powder

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to., 8 Nov. 2013
Delivery was good. This is a good value Protein lasts a long time, is a bit grainy compared to some more expensive shakes but tastes great. I've been on this product for 3 months and gained 18lbs of muscle mass, so no complaints.

I'D LOVE TO STAY AND CHAT BUT I REALLY MOUSTACHE Blackberry Curve 9320 Case 9220 Mustache Hard Back Cover From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter., 8 Nov. 2013
If you need a small gift for a odd person, this is ideal. My daughter was very pleased with this item.

BlackBerry J-S1 - Smartphone Battery 3.7V 1450mAh (12 warranty)
BlackBerry J-S1 - Smartphone Battery 3.7V 1450mAh (12 warranty)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 8 Nov. 2013
Quick delivery, did what it's supposed to do, no complaints.
Made my daughter very happy to be able to take her phone out the house again.

VicTsing 1.2 Watt Solar Power Water Pump Garden Fountain / Submersible Pump with Suckers at the Bottom, Features A Square Solar Panel to Be Staked on the Ground
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised how good it was!, 8 Nov. 2013
When the pump arrived I laughed and thought I'd made a mistake buying one so cheap, but it works very well, just make sure the solar panel is in a good sunny spot.