Profile for Ieva K. > Reviews

Content by Ieva K.

Ieva K.

Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills
by Marianne Cantwell

5.0 out of 5 stars A wake-up call, you need it!, 15 Jan. 2013
Prior to buying this book, I had listened to Marianne's audio, and the message was so compelling, that as soon as I heard about her book, I pre-ordered it immediately!

I am still reading it, a few pages each day, and doing all the exercises. It feels that the book was written exactly for me (and of course all other people caught in a career cage :)), and there are moments when I feel truly touched that tears well up in my eyes and I get fulfilled by the urge to start doing something radical and practical, starting today!

An excellent read, entertaining as well as educating, full of practical ideas and examples of how a free range lifestyle can work. Buy one for yourself and a few for your friends!

Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Blue
Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent passtime for my 3-year-old!, 8 Jan. 2013
A great collection of stickers, keeps kids busy for hours -- and there are always more pages left :)
Makes a great gift.

Litterbugs
Litterbugs
Offered by Crafty Arts

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting toy but did not justify expectations, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Litterbugs (Toy)
Overall a good toy (interesting concept) but comes without batteries (and batteries are not the common type, so after getting it for Christmas, my 3-year-old had to wait for a few days until we bought the batteries).
Besides, my daughter was scared of the rattling noise the toy makes :(

Olivia ... and the Missing Toy
Olivia ... and the Missing Toy
by Ian Falconer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book for Olivia's lovers!, 8 Jan. 2013
Quirky, funny, sweet, with a good plot -- a favourite read of my 3-year-old daughter. Looking forward to getting more books from Olivia's series.