Profile for Sara B > Reviews

Content by Sara B

Sara B

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jewellery Sleuth Pair of Top Quality Fake Black Ear Stretcher Plugs Cheater Earrings - 6mm
Offered by Jewellery Sleuth

4.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the picture, 8 Feb. 2016
When i got them they were smaller than i thought but overall a good product.

OLPro Berrow Hill 16 Piece Melamine
OLPro Berrow Hill 16 Piece Melamine

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont purchase if you like to drink tea!, 2 Sept. 2015
Purchased early for somer camping so hadnt used until now so cant return them. Sadly I agree with other comments. Plates and bowls are great but mugs split when you make tea with boiling water, which is useless. Never experienced this with other melamine products that we have had for years. Don't think I will dare washing the rest in a dishwasher as I would imagine the temperature would cracked the plates. Don't purchase, choose something else. Very disappointed and will now have to find alternative mugs that don't match as we had 8 and after a week we were down to just 3 left.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - White
Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - White
Offered by MACnificent

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case, 5 Aug. 2014
This is a reasonable product for the price. I agree with other people regarding the magnetic closing catch not working as well as it should, but for the price, it seems a nice robust product. I can wipe mine clean with a bit of household cleaner and it comes up nice and white again. A bit of a pain when you are taking a picture but the trade off is, it does really protect your phone well as it replaces the back cover. I will definitely purchase another one in a different colour.

HOTSALEUK Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7-inch Book Cover Case Leather Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH P3200/ P3210, WiFi or 3G+WiFi), byhotsaleukStore®, Seller of Best Selling Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch Case (BLUE)
Offered by CaseforYou-UK

Razor Ripstik Berry Caster Board / Skateboard Pink Pink/Blue
Razor Ripstik Berry Caster Board / Skateboard Pink Pink/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Ripstik, 5 Aug. 2014
My daughter purchased this item, she is 10. This is a very robust model, they do take a bit of a bashing when they fall off, hit walls etc. It is big, adult size I'd say but she has no problem and is off up the street in flip flops, and at quite a speed!

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars ... product is a little over priced it is an excellent product, easy to fit and does the job ..., 5 Aug. 2014
Although I thought this product is a little over priced it is an excellent product, easy to fit and does the job well. No more neighbours cats coming into my house. I left the cat flap unlocked for about a week so they could get used to it, then I installed batteries and set the sensor to capture each cat as they passed through at different times. I note that the opening device (click) is quieter than my previous cat flap so if my cat decides to sit by it and look out, you don't get the continuous annoying clicking. Only thing to note is; it does seem slightly smaller for the cats to get through than my last Staywell model so if you have a large cat, you may need to start its diet prior to purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SureFlap ounting Adaptor, 5 Aug. 2014
Excellent and easy to fit. A must if you are fitting the cat flap in a glass panel.

SFR Cyclone Children's Adjustable Inline Skates - White Pink UK 3-6
SFR Cyclone Children's Adjustable Inline Skates - White Pink UK 3-6
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars SFR Cyclone Children's Adjustable Inline Skates, 19 Feb. 2014
These are great. My daughter loves them. They are sturdy, easy to put on and no bits have fallen off them in over a year. So, all round good purchase and my daughter hopes to get a few more years out of them yet.

The world's finest natural earplugs
The world's finest natural earplugs

4.0 out of 5 stars The world's finest natural earplugs, 19 Feb. 2014
This is a great product. Whilst they don't block out the snoring completely (hence 4*), they certainly make it bearable. You have to get used to them a bit and get used to moulding them to push them right down you ear then press them flat to fit comfortably and work well. They do warm up in the night so removing them can become a bit tricky only because they are very soft by the morning, however, I have never had a problem actually removing them if you roll the top and just pull them out. I will be ordering some more soon. I have tried a few other ear plugs and these work the best by far.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Persimmon - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, 19 Feb. 2014
I have had a couple of Kindle covers which were not Amazon products. They did the job really well and lasted a long time. However, my friend received an Amazon cover for Xmas and it just made her new paper white Kindle look so fab I just had to get one for mine. Admittedly this product is expensive but if Amazon have a sale (they did when I purchased) it is more than worth the money, completely encloses the Kindle and is a more solid product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4