Profile for Tamara Morillas Zafra > Reviews

Content by Tamara Morilla...

Tamara Morillas Zafra "tsunade21" (London)

Hob Brite Scraper - For Cleaning Ceramic Hobs
Hob Brite Scraper - For Cleaning Ceramic Hobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 6 May 2013
I don't know how I could live without it for six months! It does what it claims and it leaves your hob as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 May 2013
Really good value waterproof mattress for money. I really recommend it, we are very pleased with it and it fits perfectly on the bed

Tempur Traditional Memory Foam Pillow
Tempur Traditional Memory Foam Pillow
Offered by Cosyback

1.0 out of 5 stars Too high for me. Extremely unconfortable., 6 May 2013
We bought two of these pillows as we saw very good reviews of them on amazon and we tried then on John Lewis. However, the ones we got are too high and gave us neck pain.
We contacted the seller and tried to get a refund but they say they don't refund pillows that have been used so we are stuck with two really expensive pillows that are unable to use...

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't work. Please don't buy, 30 Nov 2012
It just does not work.

I put it into my macbook pro (only three months old), and I got a message saying: 'this usb is not supported; so I took it out and then my mac stop working. I am going to the store today to see what happen with my laptop. I also tried it on a friends computer and it didn't work either but it didn't blow up the computer (at least).

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

2.0 out of 5 stars the light is great but it weights more than the kindle itself, 11 Jan 2011
If you are a woman and have bought your kindle for carrying it in your bag like I did. I do not recommend you to buy this cover because it is too heavy much more than heavy books.

On the other side, if you only wanted to have it protected at home the light is great and it really helps when you are in bed reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it, 10 Jan 2011
Faulty heater.

Very noisy because the fan blades had detached from the drive spindle and the metal fan was loose within the heater.

Do not buy it.

English Grammar In Use with Answers and CD ROM: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the beset english book that I've ever bought, 11 Jun 2009
There is nothing more to say really. If you want to learn English, do not hesitate and buy this book.