Profile for Patreesha > Reviews

Content by Patreesha

Patreesha "Book Maven" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Scooby Doo Trap Time Mystery Machine
Scooby Doo Trap Time Mystery Machine
Price: 19.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson 5 thinks this is the best, 5 Aug 2014
Our grandson was 5 yesterday and he asked his parents for loads of Arsenal gear as he, like my son, is an Arsenal supporter. We bought him this and the people to go in it and he said to me "Grandma this is THE best present I got". He just loved it and forgot he had asked me for it I had a little one here that our other grandson got from Macdonalds years ago. But this was such a huge hit I just can't tell you.

Brabantia Roll Top Bread Bin - Almond
Brabantia Roll Top Bread Bin - Almond
Price: 26.21

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 16 May 2014
This is a perfect bread bin. I just love it and would recommend this to anyone. It is just perfect.

Baby Annabell 3 Wheel Stroller
Baby Annabell 3 Wheel Stroller
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Princess Loves this, 16 May 2014
This is one of my best purchases for our two and a half year old granddaughter who is very small. It was just perfect and she really loves it.

COMPACT DRAINER BLACK
COMPACT DRAINER BLACK
Offered by Top Products
Price: 11.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 16 May 2014
I know I wanted something small but this is ridiculously small and quite unusable. You couldn't put a full size plate in it to dry.

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
Price: 14.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i thought, 16 May 2014
I really thought that this would be way smaller and lighter than it was. I didn't even keep it for 5 minutes when I printed out the return pages and my husband took it to the place where you send it back. I wanted this for my new puppy to keep her warm but it was as hard as rock and she would have hated it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 9:34 PM BST

Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
Price: 3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT RIVETING, 13 Feb 2014
that's for sure. It was good but by no means spectacular. I could so easily have just put this down as you know what the end is gonna be

The Winner
The Winner
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Before, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Winner (Kindle Edition)
I read this book many years ago and found it to be the best book David Baldacci has ever written so I have bought it again to re-read which is very unusual for me as the only other book I have ever, in my life, re-read is Gone With The Wind.

First Steps: To Free-Motion Quilting
First Steps: To Free-Motion Quilting
by Christina Cameli
Price: 13.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Not beginner Friendly, 18 Jan 2014
The title of the book is deceptive as it is no way, in my humble opinion, suitable for newbies in free motion quilting. Sorry Christina but I'm speaking as I found it. So I am returning this.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes the Kindle heaier, 18 Jan 2014
I have Multiple Sclerosis and this makes my kindle (which I LOVE) a bit too heavy to hold for me. But then again when going on a trip it does protect it but isn't that easy to remove. Wish I had bought something lighter.

Octonauts Octopod Playset
Octonauts Octopod Playset
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Oli Loved this, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Octonauts Octopod Playset (Toy)
This is such a well made toy. But being made by Mattel I would expect nothing less as they have been making well made toys since I was a child and that was a long time ago.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5