Profile for someone > Reviews

Content by someone

someone

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jun 2013
This DVD is absolutely brilliant. It's got everything you need to pass your theory test: Highway Code, road signs, mock tests, hazard perception test, performance analysis and much more. First I went through the boring bit;), then I sat one mock test a day for about 2 weeks and I've just passed (literally 5 hours ago) my theory test! After all this practising I found the actual test really straightforward; no surprises, no tricky questions. This DVD is also good value for money. Highly recommended. And best of luck learners!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2013 10:49 AM BST

Oak Cheval Free Standing Mirror
Oak Cheval Free Standing Mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Oak Cheval Free Standing Mirror
It's a mirror. I can't write a lot about a mirror. There is no distortion, which is a good thing I believe. Nice frame too. You can position it at various angles which comes handy if you are rather tall. Good purchase for the tenants whose landlords have a 'nailphobia'. I placed mine in the corner. I don't think you'll get anything better for this price.

Stainless Steel Tea Strainer with Anti Slip Handles - 0.5mm Micro Filter - Pink
Stainless Steel Tea Strainer with Anti Slip Handles - 0.5mm Micro Filter - Pink
Offered by The Tea Makers of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff, 31 Jan 2013
I bought this tea strainer some time ago. Maybe not the cheapest on the market, but worthy the money. It does its job perfectly. A must-buy for loose leaves tea lovers!