Profile for johnandjennyjohn > Reviews

Content by johnandjennyjohn

johnandjennyjohn "John Martin" (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Far from the Madding Crowd
Far from the Madding Crowd

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 31 May 2015
Far from the maddening crowd's ignoble strife is a story of real people with their funny ways and their great passions. Hardy casts a true eye on the rich and the poor.

THE JACK REACHER FILES: CHOKE 2 (Episode 2 in the CHOKE Serial Novella)
THE JACK REACHER FILES: CHOKE 2 (Episode 2 in the CHOKE Serial Novella)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 May 2015
Rubbish. Don't buy it. Trust Sepp Blatter before you buy this.

By Grace and Banners Fallen - the Prologue to A Memory of Light
By Grace and Banners Fallen - the Prologue to A Memory of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Swizz, 5 May 2015
I loved the series: Game of Thrones is inferior, incomprehensible, rubbish in comparison. Amazon should pay a fair rate of UK taxes.

One Shot (Jack Reacher, Book 9)
One Shot (Jack Reacher, Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 May 2015
I love these books. Amazon should pay a fair rate of UK taxes. We supply a safe market, we share the costs.

Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher, Book 12)
Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher, Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun again, 24 Mar. 2015
I love these books. This is another good one. We all know the Iraq war was a put up job, a folly, but the armed forces paid the price of the Bush/Blair vanity. Amazon should pay fair taxes.

Bound [DVD] [1997]
Bound [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Tilly
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but not as good as I remembered, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bound [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
OK but not as good as I remembered! Amazon should pay a fair rate of UK tax and not hide their profits in Luxembourg.

Deal Breaker (Myron Bolitar Book 1)
Deal Breaker (Myron Bolitar Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! A new writer to read everything they have written!, 8 Feb. 2015
Good characters, well plotted, well written, funny, shocking, fast-paced; it's top of the range. I love Lee Child and Robert B Parker. John D McDonald, David Baldacci and Jeffrey Deaver are excellent. This is the first group. Amazon should pay fair taxes in the UK.

Andrew James Large Red Coloured Digital Yoghurt Maker With 12 Glass Jars, 2.5 Litre, Ideal For Making Healthy Home Made Natural Yoghurt
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 14 Jan. 2015
So easy to use: I use with sachets of Bulgarian Yogurt Culture for a smooth, thick and sweet(ish) end product.

Starship Troopers
Starship Troopers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascist? I don't think so., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Starship Troopers (Kindle Edition)
Superb POV from a green puppy like recruit with absolute faith in the chain of command. I love it; I wish it were true. It brings tears to my eyes and that's rare.

Q-Connect Slim Jewel Case for CD - Black, Pack of 25
Q-Connect Slim Jewel Case for CD - Black, Pack of 25

2.0 out of 5 stars 8% failure rate, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought two packs and to say they are flimsy is an understatement but they are sufficient to the task if they are not disturbed too often: for storing my CD copies they are fine but they are probably not suitable to take in the car. Store and that's all. The plastic is that kind of brittle sharp edged stuff you can break very easily, like on cheap toys when I was a kid; the kind I used to chew. All in all they're cheap and take up little room but use for storage not everyday. By the way, as a very good customer of Amazon, I would like them to pay taxes on the business they do here not hide their cash in a tax haven in Luxembourg. It's legal but it's not right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10