Profile for Di > Reviews

Di

The Order
The Order

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful twist in the tale, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Order (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this yesterday and started to read. Not really expecting too much. I was surprised. It had me gripped from the first page and it was really well written and very easy to read. I sat all morning with my Kindle and finished it much later. A great book and cannot wait for Volume 2. An interesting twist in the story about half way through. Well recommended.

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, 18 April 2013
One of the funniest books I have ever read without a doubt. DO NOT read this with a drink in your hands. The antics of the 2 guys are amazing.

The Borrowers 2-in-1
The Borrowers 2-in-1

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-read again, 14 April 2013
I adore this book. It is not just for children. The story takes you to a magical world of little people.

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Nikon EN-EL5
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Nikon EN-EL5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a battery., 5 April 2013
I wanted a copy battery for my new camera and didnt want to pay the Genuine prices. I know Duracell to be a great company and who specialize in batteries. I had no hesitation in getting this and it is working perfectly and charges well.
Excellent buy and would use again.

There Are Other Rivers
There Are Other Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and tranquil, 11 May 2012
There Are Other Rivers. This book is a dream to read. It has turned me from a person with a "Never in a million years" desire to visit India. Into one who cannot wait to go..
Al has the knack of drawing you into his journey and all the trials and tribulations. It is a wonderful insight into the India most of us would never get to see. The places off the tourist route.

Well worth reading if your like me and an armchair traveller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 13 Jan. 2011
Received this product before the date specified. It is just as advertised and works brilliantly. I have a 40D and it is just what I needed from an accessory