Profile for tinkz2010 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Finding Mr. Right
Finding Mr. Right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 22 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Finding Mr. Right (Kindle Edition)
This book had me laughing at the characters, feeling sad and exasperated with some of the Hairbrained schemes that Maggie Lane came up with. I loved how patient Blake was.
Well written, with a lot of Mills & Boon style romance, once I started reading this book, I just had to finish.

GONE - Part One (The GONE Series Book 1)
GONE - Part One (The GONE Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Aug. 2015
I absolutely loved this book, so well written, I could not put it down. I can't wait to read the next in this series

Four Week Fiancé
Four Week Fiancé

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read - Don't miss out, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Four Week Fiancé (Kindle Edition)
Wow o Wow - what an amazing story, well written and had me wanting to know what happens next. I love Mila and TJ and cannot wait for the next book to continue their story.
If your looking for a bit of romance with some sexy scenes then this is the book for you. It is a real page turner and I finished the whole book in a few hours as I couldn't put it down.

Christmas with Nicholas (Untwisted Series Book 1)
Christmas with Nicholas (Untwisted Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars An Ok Read, 15 Aug. 2015
From the beginning of the book it felt as though I had been dropped into the middle of a story rather than it being built up. The writing was very good, very descriptive, but I kept waiting for something else to happen - which never did

The Perfect Submissive Boxset
The Perfect Submissive Boxset

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent books, 18 July 2015
an excellent trilogy of books that kept me wanting read more to find out what happens to Jess and if she makes it back to her home. very erotic

Mia's Scandal (Mills & Boon) (The Balfour Legacy, Book 1)
Mia's Scandal (Mills & Boon) (The Balfour Legacy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 9 July 2015
Amazing story, had me captivated through to the end. Would have liked to have read about their wedding day, but it was still a very good story

One Night Stand
One Night Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 July 2015
This review is from: One Night Stand (Kindle Edition)
The book was amazing although I feel that the story ended far too soon, couldn't put it down. Loved Xander and Liv

My Fake Fiancé
My Fake Fiancé

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 July 2015
This review is from: My Fake Fiancé (Kindle Edition)
I cannot wait to read the next story, this was a fantastic read. I cannot wait to find out what happens with TJ and Mila

The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) (The Billionaire's Obsession series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 July 2015
Amazing story lines, great characters, got totally swept away with the story, really frustrating that it ended too soon. Would totally recommend this book

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 July 2015
Fantastic read from Christian's point of view - shame it didn't last longer, I couldn't put it down! Well worth a read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6