Profile for MickiBoo > Reviews

MickiBoo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! A must-get, 12 Dec. 2013
This primer is great at what it does. Best primer I have ever had and I will definitely be purchasing more.
The liquid is clear and looks like gel, but when you apply it to your face, it feels like powder and feels really good to put on. You don't need much of this to cover your whole face, which is good because the bottle is rather small, but still plenty in there.
My make-up was still on after going through the stress of an airport and I didn't even need a touch up as it looked like I freshly applied my makeup.

Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Offered by Xtras Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for touch ups, 12 Dec. 2013
For applying foundation, it doesn't apply it evenly to your face and you end up with a thick layer of foundation just to try and get this to apply the foundation to your whole face. It is good for the occasional touch up when you are out somewhere and do not want foundation-hands.

Kohl Eye Liner Pencil - Blackest Black
Kohl Eye Liner Pencil - Blackest Black
Offered by camelliashop

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Dec. 2013
It is good to wear and definitely makes your eyes stand out as the colour is very dark. It does what it is supposed to do.

The problems I have had with this product is that you have to press kind of hard to get it to work and because you are doing it on a sensitive part of your eye, it hurts a little to apply. Another problem is that I ordered standard delivery, but it took 2 weeks to come through the post so I wouldn't advise getting this product if you need a quick, cheap eyeliner unless you are willing to pay extra for it to be delivered quickly.

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 12 Dec. 2013
Since getting this game, there hasn't been a day I haven't gone on it.
It has all the features you need to enjoy this game. There are loads of interactions from other players and you can join or create Alliances. It is a strategy game and is one of the best games I have played, definitely get it! You would be missing out if you don't.

W7 Photo Shoot 16 Hour Budge Proof Foundation - Buff
W7 Photo Shoot 16 Hour Budge Proof Foundation - Buff
Offered by Xtras Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Dec. 2013
I have pale skin and it is often hard to find foundation that will match my skin colour because often, even high retail brands, have their foundation too dark and orange for me. I purchased the 'Buff' colour foundation and it is amazing! It perfectly matches my tone and is easy to apply so the foundation isn't patchy.
The only problem I have with it, which is the only reason it has 4 stars and not 5, is that it is a little shiny, making my face look slightly greasy. I have to put powder on top to counteract this effect but is very nice apart from that. I have had no spots from using this foundation which can happen sometimes.
I definitely recommend this to anyone, especially to my fellow pale friends out there!

Women Dots Printed Bowknot Decor Zipper Cosmetic Bag Pouch Beige
Women Dots Printed Bowknot Decor Zipper Cosmetic Bag Pouch Beige
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than it looks, 12 Dec. 2013
It has a pretty pattern and looks really good. It is larger than I first expected, which is good, and so I can hold all my makeup in this bag, though I often choose this as my travelling bag for if I am staying somewhere else.
The material is really good and strong and I have had no problems with it so far.
The bag came folded up in a really small structure, making it appear much smaller than it really is, but left really deep creases in the bag so when I put it down on a surface, it often folds back up.
The item was delivered promptly and with minimal packaging.

GraphiLogic "Free 1" Puzzles
GraphiLogic "Free 1" Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: GraphiLogic "Free 1" Puzzles (App)
Hard to understand at first but when you get the idea of what to do, you just cannot put it down. I have downloaded all the GraphiLogic so far and have almost completed them all. Definitely worth getting, very enjoyable.

Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Pink Leopard
Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Pink Leopard

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, perfect for winter, 12 Dec. 2013
This item is perfect as a gift or for yourself. It is so warm and I often enjoy a hot chocolate in the evening with this. It is a soft material and is long enough to cover your feet and keep them warm. It is very long though so when you are walking in it, you have to pay attention to not trip, but taller people will not have this problem.
There was no loose threads, no patches of fluff missing and the fluff didn't come out easily so none was left on the furniture I sit on.
It arrived promptly and was packaged in minimal packaging so there was not a lot of waste.

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone Car Kit for Smartphone Devices - Black
Offered by Ideal Specials

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, simple and works, 8 Sept. 2013
This was a gift for my mother a while a go now and so far it has worked almost perfectly.
It is simple to set up and connect to your phone and it also recognises when you get into the car. It doesn't need recharging very often which is great.
It comes with a clip, which is magnetic, so it can be placed anywere in the car.
The only problem there has been with it is that sometimes it does not recognise what you have said and ended up calling the wrong person, but it doesn't happen very often.
Overall very pleased.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must-get app, 5 Sept. 2013
This is a really addictive app where you look after a virtual family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4