Profile for B. Perry > Reviews

Content by B. Perry

B. Perry "Noshins" (St Annes, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - White (Wii)
Offered by Eliware

3.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Plus, 10 July 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Slightly disappointed. I bought it hoping it would encourage me to exercise, but repetitive congratulations/admonishments get a bit tedious. The exercises are good and varied and you have the choice of Aerobic, Balance, Muscular etc and some are damn difficult (at my advanced age!) However I WILL persevere.

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother

1.0 out of 5 stars Great when it worked!, 24 Jun 2010
Fabulous easy to use frother until it stopped working after a few months.
I took it apart and the motor is rubbish. The "brushes" are very thin, and therefore flimsy, strips of copper/tin? that double as jointing contacts.
Unrepairable - bin.
I'm going to get the Judge milk frother as a replacement.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2011 11:32 AM BST

Aerolatte Chrome Frother and Stand (discontinued by manufacturer)
Aerolatte Chrome Frother and Stand (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 4 Nov 2009
I don't find it flimsy at all! It feels good quality and it froths milk superbly, and I use it all the time.

The Resistance
The Resistance

5.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed, but ..., 23 Sep 2009
This review is from: The Resistance (MP3 Download)
Now I'm not! Anything i like immediately, I usually tire of after a short while. I was expecting to be blown away by Muse's latest and wasn't immediately impressed, but now I love it.
It IS different to their others and that's always a good sign and it's getting played a lot and no way am I bored of listening to it. To call it rubbish compared to their previous albums is totally wrong.
Form your own opinion. Buy it. Play it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2009 8:25 PM BST

Things Buried
Things Buried

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 3 Sep 2009
This review is from: Things Buried (MP3 Download)
I like challenging and unusual music. Run of the mill doesn't do it for me as after a few plays, I'm bored.
This fits the bill nicely. I love it.

Griffin 4002-TJUICETuneJuice - Battery  Backup for iPod
Griffin 4002-TJUICETuneJuice - Battery Backup for iPod
Offered by eoutlet-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but ..., 3 Aug 2009
doesn't work on my 1st generation iPod Touch. OK on my 1st generationl iPod and a later Nano.

LaCie Hard Drive Design by F. A. Porsche Firewire - Hard drive - 160 GB - external - 3.5" - Firewire - 7200 rpm - buffer: 2 MB

4.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, 26 Dec 2008
Had a couple of these for a year or so and had no trouble at all. One I use for my Mac Time Machine Back Up and the other for iTunes. Look good and they work!

De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker
De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, but ..., 26 Jun 2008
I've used it for months now and I love it, however, it may not suit everyone. I use a large cup for my cappuccino
and the two cup coffee filter almost full. To make two I have to do it all again, fortunately this is rare (wife likes tea) Using small cups you could make two cappuccino's together.
Someone complained of noise - it's slightly noisier than boiling a kettle but only for about 20 seconds.
Someone complained of half hour to heat up - instructions also tell you the quick method which is seconds.
Someone complained of milk not frothing - I have had no problem, read the instructions!
For the money and for one (me) it does the job.

Cables Direct Newlink USB to RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Adaptor
Cables Direct Newlink USB to RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Adaptor
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars It may be good, 3 July 2007
Set up CD is PC Windows only.

I have a Mac and to set up manually was a nightmare.

I couldn't. There is no helpline.

I ditched this and went to plan B.

You get what you pay for.

Page: 1 | 2