Profile for B. Perry > Reviews

Content by B. Perry

B. Perry "Noshins" (St Annes, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MEMTEQ Wireless Bluetooth Optical Mouse Mice 800/1000/1200/1600DPI for Laptop Notebook
Offered by ptyukmall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov. 2014
Just what I needed and it works a treat. Small and easy to use.

Apple  Thunderbolt Cable(0.5 m White)
Apple Thunderbolt Cable(0.5 m White)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 25 Nov. 2014
It works and at the price it damn well should!

Menu Bottle Mill, Pepper + Salt Mill small 20 cm, ash/carbon

1 Pair of Gel Toe Crests/Props/Cushions with Loop---White
1 Pair of Gel Toe Crests/Props/Cushions with Loop---White
Offered by HuaSL

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth having., 25 Nov. 2014
It definitely helps my poor deformed toes.

The Endless River
The Endless River

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Endless River (MP3 Download)
SO disappointing! As others have said, you are waiting for something to burst forth, but the next track limps in and then ... the next track limps in and then ... and so on until the final track's vocal starts and you realise that that is the end of the album! I thought it might grow on me, but I'm afraid it didn't. They shouldn't have bothered. It's the only Pink Floyd album I will never play again. Sad.

KOKKIA i10s (NEW Luxurious Black) Tiny Bluetooth iPod Transmitter for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTouch with true Apple authentication. Remote controls and local iPod/iPhone/iPad volume control capabilities. Works and fits very well with latest iPod 6th generation tiny Nano, iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 4 and iPad.
Offered by KOKKIA

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, if ..., 28 April 2014
First half a dozen attempts failed to get it to work so I contacted Kokkia.
Their reply was to follow the instructions that came with it, paying particular attention to one section.

You HAVE to switch off all other Bluetooth devices nearby, ALL of them. If necessary try pairing it in a large field!

I did, and the result was that it was up and running first attempt in less than a minute.

DrayTek Vigor 120 - DSL modem - external - Fast Ethernet [PC]
DrayTek Vigor 120 - DSL modem - external - Fast Ethernet [PC]
Offered by DSL Source

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for the price, 3 Jan. 2014
Seemed like a perfect match for my iMac (2012) and Apple Extreme (2012), but it took me hours to set up! The online guide for my set up is years out of date and didn't apply. (The domed Extreme at least pre 2004 and software to match!)
Eventually I got it going, (more luck than anything) and it worked fine for 6 days then it went completely dead. They replaced it no problem, but the problem came when I tried to set up the replacement. I couldn't set it up!
After 3 hours I went to PC World, bought a cheap PC World 'Netgear" clone and had it running in 5 minutes! I thought it might be me or TalkTalk that was the problem, but obviously not.
I'm no computer expert, nor am I a novice and I'm always wary of negative reviews as some people are a bit finicky, but in this case, I agree with the negative reviews.
Considering the price, it was very, very disappointing.

Olympus WCON-P01 Wide Converter for M. 14-42 mm II
Olympus WCON-P01 Wide Converter for M. 14-42 mm II

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 2 April 2013
After the initial panic because it wouldn't fit my lens (M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R), I spotted Gites comment on the one star review which points out you have to remove a ring from the front of the lens.
The instructions are not very clear and I doubt if I would have tried dismantling my lens otherwise. It is easy to remove and the adaptor fits easily and I have instant wide angle at a fraction of the cost of a new lens
Thank you Olympus and especially thank you Gites!

Mrs Brown's Boys - The Original Series (7-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Mrs Brown's Boys - The Original Series (7-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT like the TV Series!, 6 Feb. 2013
These are from 2002 shot on location and are dire! They were where the current TV series were born. The TV series before a live audience is hilarious and myself and my wife roar with laughter watching them. We couldn't get thru' one of these DVD's as they were boring and unfunny. The cover photo even looks grim!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3