Profile for hereticV > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pentel Rollerball Refill for Sterling Executive Pens in Box of 12 - Black
Pentel Rollerball Refill for Sterling Executive Pens in Box of 12 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these..., 9 Feb. 2014
I love these refills - the flow is brilliant and use it as a regular work pen - would have preferred blue ink.

Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with Right Angle Adapter and Easy-Reach Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 9 Feb. 2014
Amazing product
Does the job
Good price
Holds charge long enough
Heads are good, but the most used once could have been more than one!

Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)
Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..., 9 Feb. 2014
Well I am never sure how to review a product like this. I use it regularly as I am a obsessive compulsive when it comes to shredding, but whether it helps the shredding I can't tell!

Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 9 Feb. 2014
Still going strong and I am an obsessive compulsive when it comes to shredding. The container could be bigger but then it would have been that much more bulky so I should just empty it often!

Glen 2 KW Wall Mounted Downflow Fan Heater
Glen 2 KW Wall Mounted Downflow Fan Heater

2.0 out of 5 stars Well well..., 9 Feb. 2014
The only reason I go this one was because the one installed in the bathroom (recently purchased flat) was a Glen and as I was going to replace it myself (trust me it is not rocket science - hence my workmanship is not at fault) I decided to buy the same model as the one that had stopped working so that the screw fitting etc are also the same and I don't have to drill new holes etc.

The other bathroom in the flat has a Eterna down flow heater and this one seems asthmatic compared to the Eterna - buy the eternal!!!

Pukka Pad Notebook Wirebound Jotta 80gsm Ruled 200 Pages A5 Ref JM021 [Pack of 3]

5.0 out of 5 stars I know it says A5..., 9 Feb. 2014
...but I still do feel that I was mislead to believe that this was A4 - I don't blame the seller as it says A5 in the title!

Revenue Law Principles and Practice
Revenue Law Principles and Practice
by Natalie Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are into..., 9 Feb. 2014
...this sort of s*** then this is one of the best books and I got a good deal with the book in brilliant condition.

TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit..., 9 Feb. 2014
does the job. Is small enough to hide behind the TV. I have 4 devices connected to it and they all seem to work fine.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap - dont buy, 8 Feb. 2014
Rubbish - screen stops working so even if it is still measuring I can really see what and so I advice against buying this item. In Amazon's terms 1 star is 'I hate it' so don't think it has one star at least!!!

PowerGen 8400mAh Dual USB Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android Phones, iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning adapters not included), iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus 4 and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery pack, 8 Feb. 2014
love it - can charge my iPhone 4 times and my iPad at least once! Carry it everywhere - and keep charge long enough. Good for when you go on holidays but I use it for every day purposes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3