Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Content by Lauren

Lauren

Page: 1 | 2
Besdata? Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case Free Stylus For Apple iPad mini - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Blue - PT2502
Offered by laptopadapterseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't believe the price!, 27 Jan 2014
Exactly the same as the ones you can buy in shops at the high street yet less than half the price.

ghd V Jewel Collection Amethyst Styler Set
ghd V Jewel Collection Amethyst Styler Set
Offered by City of Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jan 2014
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these in the sale. I had never owned a pair of ghd's before and I am so glad I bought them.

After Dinner Chocolate Willies Hen Party Stag Night Fun Sweets
After Dinner Chocolate Willies Hen Party Stag Night Fun Sweets
Offered by Little Desires UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this as part of a secret santa present at my work place. The ladies thought they were hilarious lol

Genuine Apple EarPods Headset with Remote and Mic MD827ZM/A for iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Nano
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 27 Jan 2014
When I saw the price I was a little hesitant as I thought they may be fake ones. As far as I'm aware they are not and I got them for a really cheap price.

Boxer Gifts Munkees Dolphin Bottle Opener Keyrings
Boxer Gifts Munkees Dolphin Bottle Opener Keyrings
Offered by Partridge Promotions Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour!, 27 Jan 2014
Ordered the blue key ring and received a green one, was rather disappointed as a green dolphin isn't the same. But still, it's a really handy key ring to have.

Handmande Pink Crystal Rhinestone 3D Bow Silver Hard Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini
Offered by Mini Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 27 Jan 2014
Brilliant phone case for girls. Much more sturdy than it appears in the photo provided. Catches the light really well and looks great on my iPad.

Festive Christmas Dog Hat
Festive Christmas Dog Hat
Offered by PYRAMID TOYS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Festive Christmas Dog Hat (Misc.)
Really cute present for a dog. Don't think the dog appreciated it as much as everyone else did though lol.

Customize Funny Sloth Tumblr black (TPU) Case Fits and Protect iphone 5 at luckhappy123 store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2014
Brilliant phone case. Bought it for my friend as a Christmas present who loves sloths and she was really chuffed with it.

Bling Quilted Design Diamante Crystal Hard Metal Back Case for Apple iPad Mini - White
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Jan 2014
Received the order very quickly considering it was christmas. Very pretty case. Only problem I had with it is that it doesn't protect the front of my iPad very well.

Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 32F
Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 32F

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even receive the size I ordered!, 27 Jan 2014
I ordered this sports bra within plenty time of when I started a running group. It arrived in plenty of time but there was one slight problem.. I had ordered a 32F and I received a 28D.. nowhere near my size and it didn't even fit around my body. I now have to go through the long process of returning it.

Page: 1 | 2