Profile for Jean > Reviews

The Man
The Man
Price: 11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Man (Audio CD)
If you love Omar you will love this album. His voice and style is unique and he's revived two of his past songs which are sensational. Love it!

Satta Massagana
Satta Massagana
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good roots music!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Satta Massagana (MP3 Download)
Just saw the Abyssinians live - they song just like the album (which I have on vinyl) so great to have it to hand. Magical1

Raquel Welch: Total Beauty And Fitness [VHS]
Raquel Welch: Total Beauty And Fitness [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hatha Yoga positions, 24 Aug 2011
I owned this about 25 years ago lost it, but have never found another to favourably compare so bought it again - pity it was not offered on dvd!
It is a complete work-out and had given me the lean, flexible body most women strive for! Definitely worth buying again and I have transferred it to a dvd for my own use.

Birkenstock Mayari Birko-Flor, Style-No. 71041, Women Thong Sandals, Gold-Brown, EU 41, normal width

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, comfortable sandals, 24 Aug 2011
I own several birkenstock sandals and these do not disappoint. Despite the toe post, which I thought would be uncomfortable, they are actually very well designed and spacious,moulding to your feet as no other do!

Emu Women's Stinger Hi Boot Red Earth W10001 7 UK
Emu Women's Stinger Hi Boot Red Earth W10001 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Women's Stinger Hi Boot, 17 Dec 2010
I am very happy with my purchase. They are exactly as described and even though I find them 'ugly', they are snug, warm and everything I want in a winter boot.Emu Women's Stinger Hi Pull On Boot