Profile for Kitty O'Hara > Reviews

Content by Kitty O'Hara

Kitty O'Hara

AIR PURIFIER WITH IONISER AND COLOUR CHANGING LED LIGHT + 3 FREE FRAGRANCES.
AIR PURIFIER WITH IONISER AND COLOUR CHANGING LED LIGHT + 3 FREE FRAGRANCES.
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pet allergies and asthma, 20 Jan 2014
I moved house and had to have my pet rats in my bedroom, but they were making me wheezy with asthma and allergies so I bought this purifier and it's been fantastic. You can't smell the cage when you walk into the room and my allergies and asthma are unaffected by them. The only downside appears to be that you can't clean the filter and it's starting to build up with gunk. But other than that it's brilliant, I will definitely get another one if and when this one dies.

Corset Making: For Beginners to Intermediate
Corset Making: For Beginners to Intermediate
by Julia Bremble
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and informative, even for the experienced, 11 Sep 2012
I've been making corsets, self-taught, for years now and I've collected all the instructional corsetry books to help build my knowledge. This one is so far the best, it's such a shame it wasn't around when I was first learning! It's clear and easy to understand with helpful pictures to explain each step. I've already learned several new things and handy tips that I never thought of before. There's also a good amount of information on the science behind corsetry and the intricacies of pattern making to help people understand why each panel is the shape it is and where the waist reduction should be, etc. The technical section on the steel components of the corset is also easily the best I've read, the earlier books I've got on corsetry just say things like "insert eyelets using hammer", whereas Julia explains each bit step by step. All in all a fantastic e-book, for beginners or for the seasoned corsetier.