Profile for STRiley > Reviews

Content by STRiley

STRiley

Nokia Lumia 625 Solid Black Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Toughen up, 9 Oct 2013
This is a very good cover. It is thin, light and strong and fits perfectly. The screen protectors it came with are easy to apply and don't affect the touch screen operations. I do light manual work, so I have this stuff on my phone and it still slots into a leather case for added safety. Good for my circumstances.

Sandisk 32GB Micro SD HC Memory Card For Nokia Lumia 625 Mobile
Sandisk 32GB Micro SD HC Memory Card For Nokia Lumia 625 Mobile
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigabyte, 9 Oct 2013
I like this because it is a fingernail sized piece of mega technology that slotted into my phone without any problem. It seemed to me to be the best value storage purchase when I was looking around.

Paint Finishes Handbook
Paint Finishes Handbook
by Charles Hemming

5.0 out of 5 stars Splosh, 9 Oct 2013
Had been looking for a book showing me how to achieve various paint effects for a while and this is it. Examples a bit 70's 80's naff but descriptions of techniques very good.

Ashleys workshop Quartz Clock Movement(Long Spindle) and hands set (Black, 98mm hands)
Offered by Ashleys Workshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock, 9 Oct 2013
Fixed my clock for <£10.00. Bits and pieces slotted together nicely. No quality issues. Arrived on time and in good order. Happy.

Carluccio's Complete Italian Food
Carluccio's Complete Italian Food
by Antonio Carluccio

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it. Like it. Cook it!, 2 Feb 2011
I have enjoyed reading through this book by one of my favorite cookery authors and appreciated its chapter format, preface, alphabetic index and recipies. I've added to my knowledge and will embark on cooking my way through this book until it is thoroughly distressed!