Profile for SC > Reviews

Timberland Women's EK MT HOLLY LTHR SDE BRN Snowboots 26647 Dark Brown 3.5 UK
Timberland Women's EK MT HOLLY LTHR SDE BRN Snowboots 26647 Dark Brown 3.5 UK
Offered by Aprego

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Women's Leather Snowboots, 19 Dec 2013
Extremely sturdy, warm throughout and solid. This will be sure to not only keep my feet warm and dry this snowy winter but also last me a long time!

Eos Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere from USA
Eos Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere from USA
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars EOS love, 24 July 2013
I'd heard about EOS through word of mouth quite a bit and thought I would test it out.
It now sits on my desk at work and keep my lips nicely moisturised without drying them out as some lip balms tend to do... instead leaving my lips feeling very soft and smelling yummy :)

Kettlercise Just for Men DVD - The Ultimate Fat Loss Program
Kettlercise Just for Men DVD - The Ultimate Fat Loss Program
Offered by Kettlebell Seminars Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettlercise Just for Men, 24 July 2013
I was given this DVD from a friend to test out after she raved about kettlebells workouts and despite it being for me (I am a women) I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I eventually had to give back the DVD but liked it so much had to purchase my own copy. Though admittedly, I checked out several other DVDs before purchasing the same one. Even the Kettlercise Just for Women but thought I'd stick to the ''harder men's workout''.

Bio-Oil Scar Treatment 57g
Bio-Oil Scar Treatment 57g
Offered by Home of Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio-oil, 24 July 2013
It really does as it says on the package. I use it for any scars I have over a period of time and it disappears

Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag Support Chair - Natural - With FREE 'My 1st Bean Bag' Cover
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bean bag git, 24 July 2013
This was bought as a gift for a friend who has a new-born and her baby absolutely loves snuggling in to sleep.
Safe and sturdy to the baby's comfort.
Furthermore is the free 1st bean bag cover that came with it which extends the bean bags longevity to when the baby becomes a toddler. Highly recommended

32GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card for NIKON D3100, S2500 by KING OF FLASH
32GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card for NIKON D3100, S2500 by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB SDHC Memory Card, 20 Aug 2012
I'm using this on my Nikon D5100 and it works perfectly... great value for money and VERY helpful customer service

Cuba (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Cuba (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Brendan Sainsbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuba travel guide, 3 Oct 2011
After recently coming back from over 2 weeks in Cuba I can highly recommend the Lonely Planet travel guide for Cuba. It was pretty much our bible whilst we were out there and answered near enough every single question we had from sickness to tipping, eating out, best places to go.
Full of great tips and handy historical notes!
Deffinatly the travel guide book to get if you're going to Cuba!