Profile for Dionne E Rowson > Reviews

Content by Dionne E Rowson

Dionne E Rowson

MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)
MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery.fab product., 13 Mar. 2016
Quick delivery.fab product.

T5 Raspberry Ketone Serum: Powerful T5 Fat Burners & Raspberry Ketones Blend. Fast Acting Diet & Detox Pills Alt (1 Month Supply)
Offered by Nutra-Science Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Inches and weight changes, 22 Aug. 2014
Have been using this for just over two months now, during which time I've lost both weight and inches. I've also been on a rather indulgent four week long holiday, where naughty treats were a daily thing and unfortunately exercise went down the pan. I continued to take this whilst away and found on my return that my weight hadn't changed and my clothes still fit!
Great product !!

Swimming Games and Activities: For parents and teachers
Swimming Games and Activities: For parents and teachers
by Jim Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for teaching non swimmers, 2 Jun. 2013
I take the non swimmers as part of our yearly year four pe curriculum, the book is full of fantastic ideas on how to make it fun. It's in the activities that I use from these books that I see the children's progress, when they are not necessarily concentrating on how they are swimming and more on the activity or game we are playing. It is alway by my side when planning my weekly swimming lesson !

Supreme Chemical 16 Oz Krud Kutter Ultra Power Specialty Adhesive Remover UP1
Supreme Chemical 16 Oz Krud Kutter Ultra Power Specialty Adhesive Remover UP1
Offered by WP Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 31 Mar. 2013
We were delighted to find red quarry tiles when lifting the lino in our new home, however not so pleased with the amount of adhesive & masking tape that had been used; after knocking down walls and removing plaster the floor was a right mess.
I sprayed this on an area to test, left it for an hour as stated and it literally just wiped off. Needless to say a second order for more has been placed to do the rest of the floor.
Cannot recommend it enough.