Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda "L Camm" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Caustic Love
Caustic Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Caustic Love (Audio CD)
This is his best CD ever. I just love it. Would recommend to anyone.

Box of 8 Safe Burn Ball Candles 7cm diameter
Box of 8 Safe Burn Ball Candles 7cm diameter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
They are perfect. Just the right size for my candle holder. Would recommend company.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
The Screen protector fitted perfectly and was easy to put on. Very pleased. Would recommend to anyone.

Lime Green Plastic Round Tablecover - 213cm Diameter
Lime Green Plastic Round Tablecover - 213cm Diameter
Offered by Ultimate Events Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Tablecover, 24 Jun. 2014
It was the perfect colour but the quality of the cover was very thin. You only had to brush against the table it was on and it ripped. Had to patch it up for the remainded of the party with cellotape.

YEAH bling 3D butterfly flower pink wallet card flip diamond hard Case cover for iphone 4 4g 4s
Offered by bling-cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart case, 23 May 2014
My daughter was delighted with this and is exactly as you see it in the picture. The phone fits snugly and has a secure fastening.

More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 1 April 2014
I found this game very enjoyable and challenging, there are many games which make you think and experience new ways of using your brain. i would recommend this to anyone who is up for an interesting game and ready to hear about there brain age. I feel the age score is very accurate and you can track your progress as you get better at the exercises. the shipping was quick and hassle free and the product was packaged very well.

Yoga For Beginners [DVD] [2002] [NTSC]
Yoga For Beginners [DVD] [2002] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Patricia Walden
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars good dvd, 1 April 2014
I chose this dvd because I needed a tutor to introduce me to yoga for beginners. I think that this book has helped me learn better posture during my exercise and allowed me to focus more during each program.

Cotton Football Bean Bag Large Size
Cotton Football Bean Bag Large Size
Offered by BeanLazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Beanbag, 1 April 2014
This is ideal for a child up to the age about 12 years. The quality is very good and I would recommend it. The cover can be removed to wash.

Sole Control Classic Blue - 3/4 length Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup Medium (7-8.5)
Offered by Sole Control

3.0 out of 5 stars Insoles, 26 Mar. 2014
The insoles are as described but the arch support is not as high as I had hoped and they are beginning to go flat.after only wearing them for about 19 hours. I am on my feet a lot and I don't think these will last any longer.

Ariat Heritage III Lace (Black, UK 5 1/2)
Ariat Heritage III Lace (Black, UK 5 1/2)
Offered by Houghton Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Riding Boots, 27 Feb. 2014
These are perfect and my daughter is delighted with them. They are true to size. They look so stylish and the leather has a nice softness. I cannot find any fault with them. I would gladly recommend these to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10