Profile for Dog lover > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Togu Power Extreme ABS Exercise Ball - Blue/Transparent, 55-70 cm
Togu Power Extreme ABS Exercise Ball - Blue/Transparent, 55-70 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars 30 years warranty!!, 29 July 2015
I've just bought this from amazon.fr at a very very good discount price:-))
I'm really happy with the quality of this ABS exercise ball. It weighs 5kgs & is very thick. Guaranteed burst-proof up to 1000kgs. Perfect for anyone training with heavier weights & using the ball as a bench. I've just registered my purchase with Togu website to qualify for its 30 year warranty!

It can be inflated to within a range of 55-70 cm. It uses a plug stopper for the hole. It's made in Germany.
It's odorless. It has a kind of 'dot-like' texture in between the slightly raised striae which gives it a good grip.

One star less, as, for it's price, I think it should include a pump. Out of curiosity, I tried inflating this ball with a bicycle pump, but, after 40 mins (maybe my bicycle pump is a bit too old...), I only managed to get it three quarter inflated . Luckily we have an electric air compressor & my husband inflated it to the size of 55cm for me within a minute.
There training chart & instructions were missing from the box & I've mentioned that to Togu when I filled in the warranty, so, hopefully they'll send me the missing docs.

Thank you amazon for the exceptional discount which helped me in my decision to purchase this ball without hesitation. I've had my eye on it since some time but had found the full price of 319€ a bit too hefty for a stability ball.

DOG'S BED Elevated Raised ORIGINAL DogDirect London HAND-MADE size L 110/90/15cm 43/35/6in (Black, 110/90/15)
Offered by Starcluster

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in quality & looks., 18 July 2015
Quality dog bed, looks fab, minimalist & comfortable. Gives good support (I tried it & it feels like lying on a sun-bed). Hope it stays taut. Bought Size L for a Briard.
Height 15cm which is perfect as it isn't too high. Will add mattress /cushion for extra comfort.
Installation straight forward although I had a bit of problem getting the fourth leg into place when everything is taut... with a bit of forcing it did the trick. I think for travelling I will just remove the protruding legs only...
Can recommend this lovely bed.

Dyson Vacum Multi Tool Accessorie Genuine storage Bag
Dyson Vacum Multi Tool Accessorie Genuine storage Bag
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have., 8 July 2015
Great buy to keep all my vacuum accessories in one bag. It's big enough to house quite a few accessories. Can recommend.

Dyson Tool Kit For Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
Dyson Tool Kit For Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessories to complete handheld vacuum, 8 July 2015
Bought it mainly for the soft dusting brush which I use daily. The flexible hose attachment has come in handy at times. They are a bit over priced in my opinion.

GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical but can be cheaper..., 8 July 2015
Practical to have. Sometimes, be prepared to attach camera upside down in order to get the exact angle of filming required.
I bought the GoPro model which is more expensive than the look-a-likes. But, if I have to buy it again, I'll probably buy the cheaper ones that looks exactly as the original. As it's made in China, they are probably made by the same factory or copied from original... Study well the close-up photos & get one that resembles most the original. I think the materials are exactly the same: elastic & plastic.

GoPro Head Strap and Quick Clip
GoPro Head Strap and Quick Clip
Offered by My-Solution

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a bit of getting used to..., 8 July 2015
I have to admit it is not often used by my husband although it is useful to have. It isn't as discrete as the chest harness. Will have to modify to add a chin strap if husband uses it for windsurfing as it risk to get ejected if he falls in the water.

SanDisk SDSDQX-064G-U46A Extreme PLUS microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 U3 Memory Card up to 80 MB/s read - 64 GB
Offered by DynamicSales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for my GoPro Hero4, 8 July 2015
Bought this for the GoPro Hero4 - Silver Edition. Pleased with my choice.

MODALO Watch Winder Timeless 101011 for two watches with Extra Sorage for 3 More German Made 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent, 8 July 2015
It is so silent that we forget it's there! We've had it 7 months now & it's still working well. I like its lacquered aspect.

GoPro HERO4 - SILVER EDITION - ADVENTURE
GoPro HERO4 - SILVER EDITION - ADVENTURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Us, 8 July 2015
Camera meets our expectation. Can't imagine not having it. Haven't tried it windsurfing or at the beach yet. Due to its small size, it's great for filming in tight spaces..eg: car engines, bird houses, feeding areas of garden hedgehogs etc.etc.
Bought the " SanDisk SDSDQX-064G-U46A Extreme PLUS..." at the same time as it doesn't come with one.
Out of all the extra gadgets that I've bought to use with this GoPro, the ones used the most often are:
- GoPro Smart Remote
- GoProRechargabl​e Battery for HERO4 (essential to have spare batteries)
- GoPro Dual Battery Charger for HERO4
- Smatree Ajustable GoPro Clamp Mount+ Tripod Mount with 13.4" Gooseneck Extension

BTW, be prepared to spend time to do 'housekeeping' on the editing of videos etc as videos 'eat' up a lot of memories...

Pedigree Joint Care+ Dog Chews Large Dog with Chicken 21 x 453g (Pack of 3, Total 63 Sticks)

3.0 out of 5 stars Paws up from dog., 24 Dec. 2014
My dog loves it. She's got no dental problems but as she's approaching 10 yrs old, I want to make sure her teeth stays healthy. She gets one every evening after dinner.
Gave three stars because I think it might be giving my dog loose stools. Plus, it can be bought cheaper from my internet supplier of dog food.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7