Profile for Ms. S. J. Cheshire > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. J. Cheshire

Ms. S. J. Cheshire (Yeovil, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tobar Bug Tub
Tobar Bug Tub
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and good price, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Tobar Bug Tub (Toy)
Lovely little product. Great size and good price. I bought them for my 2 boys, 5 and 2. Speedy delivery.

Green Streamer
Green Streamer
Offered by Tumble Tots

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Green Streamer (Toy)
Good quality product that was delivered quickly. My son and his friends enjoy playing with it as well as the other colour streamers I purchased.

Desert Camouflage Polycotton Fabric (Per Metre)
Desert Camouflage Polycotton Fabric (Per Metre)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 17 Mar. 2014
Quick delivery. Material exactly as described. Used it make a fancy dress outfit for my son. It was easy to make with and so far has washed well.

Jip Storage Set Suitcase Paper Stars, Blue
Jip Storage Set Suitcase Paper Stars, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar. 2014
Great product. Bought for birthday party but now used by my boys to carry their various cars, dinosaurs and toy animals around.

Paddington Bear: Colouring Book
Paddington Bear: Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Mar. 2014
Very happy with the purchase which was for party favours. Good value for the money I paid. Happy to recommend.

Boys Childs 100% Wool Felt Quality Top Hat with Elasticated Inner to fit max 56cm
Offered by AB hats-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality., 23 Feb. 2013
I was delighted when I received this hat. It is superb quality. I did not expect it to be such great quality considering the price I paid for it. The band on the hat means it fits even the smallest head.

Gisela Graham White Wooden Easter Egg Tree Decorations - Box of 24
Gisela Graham White Wooden Easter Egg Tree Decorations - Box of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggcellent!, 23 Feb. 2013
I bought these to for a table decoration. They are small but ideal to hang on some branches. Look great and was very pleased with them.

Can't You Sleep, Little Bear
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear
by Martin Waddell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written story., 30 Nov. 2009
My son and I love this book. It is beautifully written and very easy to read. My son was scared of the dark and reading this book helped us to talk about and deal with his fear.

Playsongs: Action Songs and Rhymes for Babies and Toddlers
Playsongs: Action Songs and Rhymes for Babies and Toddlers
by Sheena Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 30 Nov. 2009
I found this a really lovely book. It gave me the opportunity to learn some new songs as well as relearn some old ones. The book was very easy to read and both my son and I had fun doing the actions along with the songs. Would make a lovely gift.

My Buggy Buddy Pram Lock
My Buggy Buddy Pram Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 30 Nov. 2009
Have used this buddy lock for both locking my buggy and for carrying shopping on my pushchair. It is easy to use and very good quality. Felt confident leaving my buggy locked whilst I popped in to a shop with my son.

Page: 1 | 2