Profile for Moonlite > Reviews

Content by Moonlite

Moonlite "John Cloke" (France)

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card without adapter
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Another fake from JimmyDee?, 2 Mar 2014
I bought mine from Amazon France and it came from JimmyDee. Same problem as other unfortunate customers, it works only as a 4 gb card, anything above that is corrupted immediately and diskcheck has a hayday with it! Cost me lots of time and frustration. Amazon should sort this out before others get burnt. I'm sending mine back.
John C.

TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver) for 3.5mm Audio Devices (iPod, MP3/MP4, TV, Media Player)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 18 Feb 2014
This is the email I sent to my friends after trying out this transmitter paired with the Taotronics receiver TT-BR01:
Hi Folks, we used to say that if you could imagine something new and innovative you can be sure somebody else already invented it!
Well, these days if you can imagine something, you just have to Google it and buy it! Here’s some information about a little gem that my imagination caught recently. Having loaded all my music onto my new Galaxy Tablet which I play through my stereo at home, I realised I couldn’t play with my tablet at the same time without either sitting on top of the stereo or running a piece of wire across the room. So I went looking for a wireless Bluetooth STEREO system that would plug into my tablet and into the stereo unit. These 2 TaoTronics units are what I found.The transmitter can be used with a smartphone, an mp3 player, a computer, a tablet, even an iPad… anything that has a headphones jack plug output socket.The receiver can plug into the AUX input at the back of the stereo or into the jack plug input socket, if equipped. Also a car radio if equipped, or into standard headphones, speakers etc. As I couldn’t figure out how to get my tablet to output music via the inboard Bluetooth connection I bought both. It’s really easy to set up: charge them up first via a USB port, which means plugging into a computer, tablet or USB charger provided these days with iPhone, iPad, tablets etc (thank god we are at last finding a standard for charging devices!), pair the 2 units together by following simple instructions, plug them in and away you go. The sound reproduction is perfect and the range is up to around 10 metres. There are other models on the market, some maybe a bit cheaper, but be careful, not all Bluetooth transmitters/receivers support stereo. The protocol used is Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP for enhanced audio quality.Enjoy...
I just wonder why these 2 units are not sold together, perhaps at a slightly reduced price - I had to search for them both.

QUAD CORE DESKTOP PC - AMD FX-4130 4.0GHz 4 Core BULLDOZER CPU / 1TB HARD DRIVE / 8GB DDR3 RAM / WiFi / USB 3.0 / HDMI/DVI/VGA / HOME/BUSINESS SYSTEM PRE-INSTALLED with WINDOWS 7 Home Premium 64 bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 6 Dec 2013
Purchased from ADMI Limited via Amazon. I live in France where it's difficult to find an English version of Windows, so very satisfied to have this system delivered to France in just 8 days! A great little system with smart box and silent operation (my old laptop makes more noise). Set-up was too easy and I'm getting used to Windows 7 after struggling with XP for far too long! This is so much faster than my old XP systems. Was surprised not to receive a keyboard, I must be old fashioned, but my old ones work fine so no problem there. Seems like excellent value for money to me, highly recommended.