Profile for shirley > Reviews

Content by shirley

shirley

Page: 1 | 2
NEW WOMENS OVER THE KNEE HIGH STRETCH FLAT CHELSEA ELASTICATED LADIES FLAT LOW HEEL LONG BOOTS 3 4 5 6 7 8 (3 UK / 36 EU, BROWN SYNTHETIC LEATHER PU)

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 13 Oct. 2015
love them, wasn't sure what they would be like but thought for the price id try them, came well packaged and quickly, ive got skinny legs but will socks and leggings they fit great, well pleased.

Visario Canvas Pictures on canvas spa stones 66074x 30x 30cm Four Pieces
Visario Canvas Pictures on canvas spa stones 66074x 30x 30cm Four Pieces
Offered by brand pictures of Visario
Price: 14.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice BUT, 10 July 2015
these are nice prints, arrived on time and well packaged, however I bought them for my bathroom and one got severely marked with a tiny drop of water before it was even hung up, I find this bizzare as they are (to me) bathroom suitable art, so heres hoping they don't get splashed or they will be a complete waste of money.

Yevita Green Starfish Wall Hanging Resin Charm For Home Bathroom Decoration Diameter 16cm

5.0 out of 5 stars ordered a smaller to go with from another seller but this one is a better colour its a true turquoise, 30 April 2015
lovely bathroom ornament, ordered a smaller to go with from another seller but this one is a better colour its a true turquoise, item well packed and arrived within stated time.

Round Swivel Table Mirror on Stand/Free Standing Bathroom Shaving & Makeup Mirror-Chrome
Offered by nonstopbargain
Price: 7.30

4.0 out of 5 stars nice size, much bigger than my previous mirror, 12 Feb. 2015
nice size, much bigger than my previous mirror, very stable, it arrived quickly and well packaged, my only problem is the screw into the stand doesn't go far enough in so it catches when you swivel it, but as my husband only uses one side its not that much of a problem.

Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag  Blue Blau (True Blue) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag Blue Blau (True Blue) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little bag, 30 Jan. 2014
great little bag and great price, I can get my purse, glasses, phone, keys and a bit of make up in here big enough to take shopping and fits nicely cross body, WELL pleased.

Regatta Women's Hema Parka Water Proof Insulated Jacket - Ash, Size 12
Regatta Women's Hema Parka Water Proof Insulated Jacket - Ash, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars nice coat, 19 Jun. 2013
I wanted a warm waterproof coat for doggy walks in winter, not too expensive as dogs tend to jump up and I would be scared of damage if I paid a lot, this fits the bill,only complaint was I did find it cheaper elsewhere but my size and colour were not available, I take size 12 and ordered size 12 and it fits perfectly, the delivery was prompt too.

Promise Me
Promise Me
by Harlan Coben

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Promise Me (Paperback)
Harlan Coben is my favourite author, I have all of his books, fast paced and full of intrigue just the way I like them, always a twist at the end and unlike some books keeps interested all the way, real page turners.

LADIES WOMENS CANVAS LACE UP PLIMSOLL FLAT GYM SHOES SNEAKERS TRAINER PUMPS SIZE
Price: 2.99 - 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars very large, 19 Jun. 2013
these plimsoles are lovely but unfortunately WAY too big for me, I ordered size 3 and they were at least 2 sizes too big had to send them back and it cost me over 5 to do so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Muse -The Only Ones Who Know (2DVD) [2012] [NTSC]
Muse -The Only Ones Who Know (2DVD) [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Muse
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars no music, 8 April 2013
i bought this for my husband for xmas as he is a big Muse fan and they dont play in our area but it was a bit dissapointing as there is no music on it. maybe i should have read the reveiws.

Anti-Inflammation Diet And Recipe Book: Protect Yourself and Your Family from Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Allergies - and More
by Jessica K. Black

1.0 out of 5 stars need an english version, 8 April 2013
a lot of the ingredients in this book i have never heard of, didnt realise it was by a canadian docter or i would not have purchased i suppose some things may have different names in this country but a lot of ingredients are expensive.

Page: 1 | 2