Profile for Mr. R. D. Cahalane > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. D. Cahalane

Mr. R. D. Cahalane "Energy Monster" (England)

Retro Sweets MEGA Treasure Gift Box - The Sweet Shop in a Box!
Retro Sweets MEGA Treasure Gift Box - The Sweet Shop in a Box!
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined due to huge sticker on the front, 24 July 2013
I got this as a present for a relative whose birthday is on friday, it came in good time. When I opened it it had a huge sticker on it saying not for individual sale (something like that), I have then very carefully peeled it off but it still managed to bring some of the purple colour up with it to reveal patches of white.

It now does not look new, I do not have time to return and get another- even if I did the replacement would still have the sticker on!

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by amazing-trading store

1.0 out of 5 stars 1* for the seller and service, 3* for the product, 29 May 2013
I put 1 * as the seller is a pain, they did not pay postage so I had to waste my time and petrol getting it, in addition to paying £3.60 in postage to Royal Mail!
After e-mailing the seller many times they refuse to give me a full refund, which leaves me out of pocket.
Do not buy from the seller as they are a joke outfit.

The product itself is average, a bit too big but they do not feel poor quality.

Collins Balmoral Premium Leather Pocket Organiser Week to View 2016 Diary - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality but smaller than I thought, 25 Nov. 2012
Bought this during the infamous Black Friday deals, only cost £7.50, which compared to its regular price is a bargain. When it came I was disappointed with its size, I had expected a bit bigger, but impressed with its quality. 4 ring binder inside with outside clips to open it, a nice touch. All in all you can feel the quality of the product, but personally I would have preferred it slightly bigger.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre game in the series, 25 Nov. 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
For me this game was a let down. I have had every Halo since 1 and year on year they got better in my opinion, but this one hasn't improved on the last. Of course it is still an amazing game and if you like Halo you will like it, but I would not say it is a step up from the previous one.

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by GOLDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Month xbox live- does what it says!, 25 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Not much to say about this, entitles you to 12 months xbox live which you need to access online on the xbox. I think that without the online feature on the xbox it would be so boring, so for me this is a must!

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Big improvement on the original, 25 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Finally upgraded my xbox to the newer one (this one) and it is a vast improvement. It's much smaller, quieter and looks much better on the eye. Had built in wi-fi which is a plus and the huge hard drive allows you to install games to the hard drive so there is much less noise and heat when you play the game for long periods. It also comes in handy to store my film back ups on. All and all a great machine and a big improvement!

Killing In The Name (Album Version) [Explicit]
Killing In The Name (Album Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping to get to number 1, 25 Nov. 2012
Bought this to help it get to number 1 at Christmas, this campaign was against the X Factor which has started to affect music in a negative way.

Streetwize SWUXSC4 Leather Look Seat Cover Set - Blue
Streetwize SWUXSC4 Leather Look Seat Cover Set - Blue
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars So-so, 23 Feb. 2010
It came quickly, however i have a Ford Fiesta R reg and it is just too small. There is no instructions, but its not rocket science. There are too many elastic strabs to join and some instructions would help. Also some of the elastic things broke trying to stretch them. But they are not bad, just be careful if it will fit your car.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 Jun. 2009
I bought these a few months ago and have been impressed since!
highly recommend these to anyone with a love of music :)