Profile for A.Boorman > Reviews

A.Boorman

A Students Guide to Preparing Financial Statements
A Students Guide to Preparing Financial Statements
by Sally Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for teaching yourself or revising for your exams., 28 April 2013
I am currently studying for my ACA qualification. I have just finished studying Financial Accounting (FA). This book contains many of the sections that I have studied in the previous week as well as many more which are relevant to my Financial Reporting (FR) exam syllabus I am studying for imminently. The layout is clear and user friendly, including many understandable and more complex examples which have enabled me to develop my knowledge in the areas which I struggled to keep up with in class.

This book has benefited my understanding of the syllabus and the areas that the examiner is looking out for in the exam. I wish that this book had been published sooner as it follows on from the concepts taught to me in the Accounting module excellently. It would have put me in an advantageous situation going into my FA course, reducing the volume of work during my time at college.