Profile for Serina > Reviews

Serina

Vampireville Lite: haunted castle adventure
Vampireville Lite: haunted castle adventure

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 23 Aug 2014
Got it as a free taster, it's a very engrossing game, the graphics are clear and enjoyable, well worth playing, the story is enjoyable too

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Kindle Fire Edition)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Kindle Fire Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 22 May 2014
Bought it and it has to download files, ok most games do, but after 2 hours it had downloaded 6 % so closed it down, hoping it would continue but no I reopened it and it was back at 2% my neice also has the exact same problem so we wasted money on a game that we can't even get to load, shame as I was looking at other gta games but not wasting my money. So only download if u already know will work otherwise a waste of money and time.

To Love A Shifter: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set (6 Book Bundle)
To Love A Shifter: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set (6 Book Bundle)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 28 Feb 2014
Wasn't sure I would like this box set, but read it in less than 3 days, including work. Enjoyed it so much, was sad I finished it. All the different types of characters in the books made it interesting to read, would definitely read more books by this author.

CastleVille Legends
CastleVille Legends

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good game, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: CastleVille Legends (App)
Have been playing for a couple of days and its quite entertaining, not too confusing, used to play on Facebook and this version is so much more fun

101-in-1 Games HD
101-in-1 Games HD

4.0 out of 5 stars very good app, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games HD (App)
It's a fun app, having a blast trying to get the scores., easy to play, kids and adults alike will enjoy playing all the different games

Forever His: A Time-Travel Romance (Stolen Brides Series Book 1)
Forever His: A Time-Travel Romance (Stolen Brides Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 4 July 2013
Downloaded this book on a whim as its not my usual kind of read, I was surprised at how I couldn't stop reading it. It is Brilliant. one of the best reads i have had in quite a while. The story is written superbly, you are gripped from the start, I am now on the look out for more of this kind to add to my collection of books.