Profile for Ms. Charlotte Jackson > Reviews

Content by Ms. Charlotte ...

Ms. Charlotte Jackson (Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Sons of Anarchy Season 7
Sons of Anarchy Season 7
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope the rumours about the prequel series are true., 3 Feb. 2015
I like being able to watch things in box set format after watching many on Netflix and decided to finally watch SOA after catching a few episodes when it was shown on one of the Sky TV channels but never really getting into it enough. I always thought it was a bit of a cheesy American biker thing however, the entire series develops into something far cleverer than I initially thought. In series 7 there is far more symbolism used than the others, almost to a fault which I think spoils it a bit. Why not give this season a 5 *? I just think it was lacking somewhere, especially after the full on-ness of season 6. Maybe simply because I wanted a happy ending for everyone but with SOA that was never going to happen was it? I suppose it rounds everything up nicely and Jax does get what he has always wanted for his kids. Various rumour mills have hinted there could be a series that takes us back to origins of the Redwood Original which would be fantastic, hope that they're not only rumours especially if they get an actor as hot as Charlie Hunnam to play good old John Teller!

The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
by Gina Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars Approach with caution, 1 Nov. 2008
I read this book when my son was born, but maybe I was lucky that I had a contented baby who found his own routine. She does make sense with some things however if you read it carefully you will notice that there is no time for any actual playing, bonding or enjoying your child which I find awful. Fair enough - I cant argue with the people it helped but maybe fit some time in for bonding aswell.

Off the Wall: Special Edition
Off the Wall: Special Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this, 22 Sept. 2005
This is one of my favorite albums of all time and it will never EVER be topped!It never fails to get me dancing and sounds like it could have been produced yesterday. If you haven't heard this album, I can assure you it will become a firm favorite after the first time you hear it. You will hear how so many artists after (Justin Timberlake, Jamiroquai to name but a few) have blatantly copied the original and best. If you like 70's music of any description (or even if you dont!) you need this!!