Profile for Cat Woman > Reviews

Content by Cat Woman

Cat Woman "Tiger" (Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ecoegg Laundry Egg (210 Washes) - Soft Cotton
Ecoegg Laundry Egg (210 Washes) - Soft Cotton
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars White or grey?, 30 July 2014
I do between 3 - 4 loads of washing per day so thought I'd give the Eco egg a try. For the most part my clothes wash well and smell pleasant. For washing children's clothes, especially bibs, I've found the Eco egg cannot cope with the stains, some of the whites appear to look grey and so I have started to add non-bio cleaner in with the Eco egg. For bedding I now give it a hot pre wash and the results appear slightly better than using the Eco egg on a wash without the pre-wash. My dark wash comes out looking sharper, less dull/grey whilst using the Eco egg and the drawers to my washer stay clean without the build up of detergents. I am not giving up with the Eco egg but choosing to add non-bio when and where I think help is required.

Brabantia Ice Water Ironing Board, Size B, 124 x 38 cm - with Steam Iron Rest
Brabantia Ice Water Ironing Board, Size B, 124 x 38 cm - with Steam Iron Rest
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Steam Ironing Board, 29 May 2014
The ironing board is light and easy to use. It can be erected at various heights to suit requirements. Only draw back I have found so far is the need to wipe it down with a micro fibre towel after each use before putting it away and then wiping the floor so I do not slip on any wet patch. I hope the metal construction is rust proof.

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Price: 14.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light, 29 May 2014
Just the ticket especially if you have young children, visitors or elderly persons in the home. Plug in, switch on and rest assured during darkness there will be a light to shine and keep you and your love ones safe.

Shot Through The Heart
Shot Through The Heart
Price: 1.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Shot through thee heart, 29 May 2014
A pleasant read, took a long time to get into the body of story and then it was over in a flash. Easy reading, not too taxing.

NEW DELL INSPIRON N5010 M5010 BATTERY 48Wh J1KND 4YRJH
NEW DELL INSPIRON N5010 M5010 BATTERY 48Wh J1KND 4YRJH
Offered by Battery Power
Price: 18.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron Battery, 29 May 2014
Not much I can say. The battery worked just fine, after I had purchased it I discovered it was my laptop that was at fault. My laptop unable to recharge any battery regardless of it being new or old

Deet TM322 - BLACK TOUCH SCREEN Stylus Pen with Soft Tip. Quick Shipping.
Deet TM322 - BLACK TOUCH SCREEN Stylus Pen with Soft Tip. Quick Shipping.
Offered by Click and Save Accessories
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen, 29 May 2014
The Deet Stylus Pen is just perfect for my requirements. It is light and comfortable to hold. No complaints, it fits the brief.

Home Care Caustic Soda Powder
Home Care Caustic Soda Powder
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 2.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Caustic Soda Powder, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Home Care Caustic Soda Powder
This Home Care caustic soda powder did what it says on the package. Easy, clear instructions did the jobs I required with minimum hassle.

Leifheit Proline Strainer Stainless Steel 20 cm
Leifheit Proline Strainer Stainless Steel 20 cm
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Strainer 20 cm, 19 Mar 2014
Like the style of the Leifheit Proline Strainer. It looks good and feels comfortable to hold. The size is just about right for a busy family.

Arianna Rose (Part 1)
Arianna Rose (Part 1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Arianna Rose, 19 Mar 2014
Not a bad read, easy going but not anything to shout about. Will read the next part but not in any hurry.

Bathroom Slim Line Storage Tower
Bathroom Slim Line Storage Tower
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS
Price: 44.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom slim line storage tower, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bathroom Slim Line Storage Tower
This is the second storage tower I have purchased. Ideal for a small space. I have used two wicker baskets for the top two shelves to store more items. Easy to put together.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8