Profile for MS C A PARKIN > Reviews

Trixie Biker Bag, 35  28  29 cm
Trixie Biker Bag, 35 28 29 cm
Price: 24.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie Biker Bag., 22 Jun 2014
Bought to put my Yorkie in.Good quality.Well thought out.She seems to like it.Also useful just as a bag for popping bits of shopping in when I am sans Yorkie .

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey
Price: 29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Thundershirt, 22 Jun 2014
Didn't do anything for my two dogs.Tried it on both.However product is well made and you might like to give it a try.I primarily purchased it to see if my Cockapoo pup would be less anxious when travelling.That didn't work so I tried it on my Yorkie to see if it would reduce her barking.No.But I have read lots of positive reviews on here so maybe my two are Thundershirt resistant !

101 Best Campsites for You & Your Dog 2014
101 Best Campsites for You & Your Dog 2014
by Alan Rogers Guides
Price: 5.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much help, 14 May 2014
This is probably ok for use in Europe but has only a few entries for UK .Will keep in motorhome but feel I have wasted my money.

BULK POWDERS 500g Konjac Glucomannan
BULK POWDERS 500g Konjac Glucomannan
Price: 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Feb 2014
Prompt delivery.Good value compared to similar products on market.Is very filling but does not take the craving for sweet stuff away totally so some willpower needed.

Kokoro Haramaki for Women Large Red
Kokoro Haramaki for Women Large Red
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 27 Feb 2014
This is so nice to wear.Keeps that gap between jeans and top warm.Looks good too.I highly recommend this product.Prompt delivery.

Eat for Health, Book 1: The Mind Makeover
Eat for Health, Book 1: The Mind Makeover
by Joel Fuhrman
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 14 Mar 2013
Excellent.Informative and inspiring.
Only downside is it is clearly for an American market ( what did I expect?) so you do have to get over that and mentally translate.
Very factual,very realistic regarding human frailties,and is not selling specialised products.
I have listened to it three times now and will return to it from time to time to maintain my motivation.
You do need the book as well to access the recipes! But...we do all spend our money on many less life enhancing items.....so as an aid to improving your nutritional and lifestyle choices it is well worth the dosh.!
Caz Nottingham UK

Eat To Live: The Amazing Nutrient Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss (Abridged Version)
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book., 21 Jan 2013
This book has changed my view of the typical western diet! I keep re reading chapters just to get the info straight in my mind.

Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body's Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free
Price: 6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 21 Jan 2013
Dr Fuhrman seems to talk good sense, certainly made me think twice about my diet.I would be very unwise not to give serious thought to the food I put into my body after reading this book.