Profile for Mr. D. Sheppard > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Sheppard

Mr. D. Sheppard "Dave" (UK)

Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment - Apple iPhone 3G 3GS - 915255
Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment - Apple iPhone 3G 3GS - 915255
Offered by DSLDevelopments
Price: 50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Jan 2012
This is just the job if you are looking to use your iPhone 3 in the car. Makes it safe to use; really good build quality; and the soft covering ensures the phone doesn't get scratched.

Carling Pint Glasses 20oz / 568ml (Box of 4) Original, Official and Genuine - Height 170mm
Offered by BeerGlassHouse
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 25 Sep 2011
I am absolutely sure this makes my Carling taste better. Just like in the pub. Promptly delivered and well packed...

Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking and Curing
Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking and Curing
by Michael Ruhlman

4.0 out of 5 stars A very America Experience, 18 Jun 2011
This is a really interesting read and well written. It is geared towards advanced cooks, but is based around kitchen sized portions. When I say American experience, it does not really cover things like the British Banger, and more European curing. That I really enjoyed it and will be trying some of the recipes.

Adobe Acrobat 8: Classroom in a Book
Adobe Acrobat 8: Classroom in a Book
by Adobe Creative Team

1.0 out of 5 stars This is very very very basic, 29 Jun 2007
I have to say, I am not an advanced user of Adobe Acrobat 8, I wanted this to move me on from the basics, but I am afraid to say, it really is the basics. It offers a number of lessons in a very straight forward fashion, but it runs through doing the specific lesson, it does not offer much of a view around the subject, like you could do this, or this. If it was 12.99 ukp, but at 31 odd ukp, that is just too expensive. I think most people will quickly get to simple questions that this book does not answer!