Profile for JC > Reviews

Content by JC

JC (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
RCA Male Plug to Plug - 1m - Premium Quality - Audio Video AV 3xRCA Phono Composite TV Cable Lead
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, 19 Feb 2013
What can you say about RCA Cables other than it does the job so making watching your favourited DVDs so relaxing. Highly recommended.

Durex Thin Feel Condoms 18 Pack
Durex Thin Feel Condoms 18 Pack
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra-fine condoms for greater sensitivity, 2 Nov 2012
I've used these condoms for many years and find them very comfortable. They are easy to roll on and give me a better, sleeker fit and feel during sex than other brands. The length and width will be ideal for the average sized erect penis (length 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) and girth 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches)).They are also more than adequate for any guy who is endowed with a larger thicker penis but they might feel slightly tighter.

There is a sight loss of sensitivity but nothing to distract from the pleasure of intercourse. I have never experienced breakage during vaginal intercourse but would recommend a thicker condom if anal sex is contemplated.

Current Cost NetSmart PRO 24
Current Cost NetSmart PRO 24
Offered by Current Cost Ltd
Price: 42.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing - more amateur than pro!, 19 Nov 2011
I have purchased many Current Cost products in the past and found them to be very reliable and good value. Unfortunately, this model that supposedly allows an additional 9 channels to upload and track IAM data just isn't up to the task. In its defence the "whole House" data does upload and track, but the additional 9 channels hasn't worked and gives out surious readings and subsquently locks up. Overall very poor performance and gives the impression that it was never thoroughly tested before being released.

The customer support/care is quite frankly sadly lacking and put simply disgraceful. Yes, you do get an acknowlegement but when you provide the additional information they request you never hear from them again despite repeated communications.

In my opinion avoid this product until the bugs have been fully eradicated. The bridge works fine if only one channel required but that really limits its usefulness. I shall certainly be seeking a refund as the Professional claims are quite frankly misleading.

STEVIE NICKS-IN YOUR DREAMS
STEVIE NICKS-IN YOUR DREAMS
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand Back in admiration, 12 May 2011
Music is very personal and we all have opinions on what should be regarded as a landmark album. I have been fortunate to listen to Stevie Nicks' latest album `In Your Dreams' in advance of the UK's launch and have no hesitation to state that this is going to be one of the best albums of 2011.

`In Your Dreams' is captivating. Every one of the songs is relevant and Stevie Nicks sounds great for the duration of the album. Stevie Nicks has the most distinct, charismatic voice I've ever heard, and she also happens to be one of the premiere songwriters of our time. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I listened to `In Your Dreams' for the first time. Would it be over-produced and artificial? Not a chance, it is excellently produced and the music is varied and each song has so much to offer the listener. Stevie Nicks and Dave Stewart really work well together.

If you have ever appreciated Stevie Nicks as a true artist, this album is not to be missed. Do yourself a favour, purchase it, then listen to it front to back at least once without interruption. Give it a chance to soak under your skin. I guarantee it will. If you can't find something to love on this album, you probably weren't much of a Stevie Nicks fan in the first place.

Stevie Nicks should be proud of herself to have created something so special at this point in her career. I congratulate her and Dave Stewart for a job well done.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2011 10:09 PM BST

Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD WLED Widescreen Monitor
Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD WLED Widescreen Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what you want it to....., 13 Mar 2011
For a home media monitor this is just the job. It is sleek and great for watching HD Blu-ray) movies as it full HD. I didn't require extras like a sound bar or USB connectors so this was right for my usage.

This replaced a 19" inch standard monitor so I knew the size but with widescreen I can now open MS Outlook and MS IE side by side so no more toggling!!!

Very pleased with purchase. And by the way it doesn't look too big on my desk either.

Current Cost Data Cable RJ45 - USB
Current Cost Data Cable RJ45 - USB
Offered by Current Cost Ltd
Price: 8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - eventually, 16 May 2010
Just to put the review into perspective I use the cable in conjunction with the Current Cost Envi and the recommended Techtoniq Energy Station 2.0 software.

Firstly, I found the cable well made and the packaging adequate for posting. However, what I didn't expect was to discover that the driver wasn't recognised by Windows 7. However, I found Current Cost support to be first class and a new driver was sent via e-mail within hours.

As I have already stated I use the Techtoniq Energy Station 2.0 software and found that the cable sends the data without problems from the Envi and displays it in a wide range of formats to truly discover my electricity consumption.

I would have recommended a `Five Star' rating but the initial problems with drivers slightly blemished a very good product.

Belkin Class 2 Bluetooth USB Adapter (Version 2.0 + EDR)
Belkin Class 2 Bluetooth USB Adapter (Version 2.0 + EDR)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 1 Mar 2008
As with most Belkin products it is extremely reliable and easy to install. I have connected my mobile telephone and downloaded photographs without any hassle.

It is very small but this isn't an issue as you don't want see it when connected to your PC; all you want it to do is to 'do the business', and it does that very well.

Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series (Limited Edition Commemorative 6-Disc Gift Set In Tin Box) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 28.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply outstanding, 25 Nov 2007
This is simply an outstanding dramatisation of the horror of war. You follow the men of Easy Company from their intial training to the end of WW11 - it takes your through the horrors of D-Day, Battle of the Bulge etc. This is a true story of how young boys became men, how their relied upon each other and saw horrors we can never imagine.

I had to watch it over two days as it is so gripping. Apart from the story the production is first class - the colour evokes the feel of the period. And, yes it was filmed in the UK.

Perhaps the most telling aspect of this box set is the interviews with the guys who were their - We owe so much to these guys.

This really is a 'must have' to any libary - and show it to your kids (when they are old enough) so we can avoid such tragic loss of life in the future.

Logitech MM50 Portable Speakers for iPod - Black
Logitech MM50 Portable Speakers for iPod - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars White version cheaper!, 6 Sep 2006
Can you believe it? This is the same as the white version but is nearly 25 more expensive and both are sold by Amazon! Until there is price parity I can't give it more than three stars despite it being an excellent product. So if you have a white iPod you are laughing but if you invested in a black iPod time will tell if this product is VFM.

Olympus Li - 12B Battery for Olympus Mju Series , C-50Z
Olympus Li - 12B Battery for Olympus Mju Series , C-50Z
Offered by DayzHappy
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved Performance over the previous Li-10B, 22 April 2006
I have used the Li-10B previously and the Li-12B replacement gives improved performance thereby allowing me to take more photographs before changing battery. It is the same size as the Li-10B and therefore fits the charger that can with my camera. No problems whatsever.

Page: 1 | 2