Profile for Joan > Reviews

Melissa & Doug Brianna - Baby Doll
Melissa & Doug Brianna - Baby Doll
Price: 15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly, 19 Dec 2013
I bought this doll for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. It was delivered before the date expected. It is much loved, in fact, she is now inseparable from her and has been called Holly. I look forward to her reaction when I send give her the milk bottle and bib set to match. Would certainly recommend this purchase - a lovely doll with a pretty face and clothes.

Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set
Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 19 Dec 2013
Sorry I cant review this yet as I haven't given it to the little girl it is for. However, I bought it as an addition to Mellissa & Doug Brianna baby doll which I bought for her 2nd birthday a few weeks ago. She loves the doll so think this will be a big hit too

Katie in Scotland
Katie in Scotland
by James Mayhew
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Katie in Scotland (Paperback)
These books by James Mayhew are a delight and I have bought several over the years for various birthday gifts for children. Would thoroughly recommend any of them.

Is That You, Wolf?: Beware! Not a Bedtime Story!
Is That You, Wolf?: Beware! Not a Bedtime Story!
by Steve Cox
Price: 7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous book, 19 Dec 2013
I have already bought this book for another grandchild ages 5, who really loved it. It could be a bit scary maybe for very young children but certainly my grandson thought it was wonderful so I purchased this one for a granddaughter of similar age. Its a Christmas gift so have had no reaction yet but I think it will go down well.

BN Girls Pink satin ballet dance shoe hand bag by Katz Dancewear kb57
BN Girls Pink satin ballet dance shoe hand bag by Katz Dancewear kb57
Offered by Katz Dancewear
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for little girl, 19 Dec 2013
Absolutely delighted with this little ballet bag for my four year old granddaughter. It is a christmas present so she hasn't received it yet but I feel certain she will love it. I certainly do. As a grandmother to five little girls, Iam delighted to have found Katz Dancewear.

Large Net Flower & Feather Diamante Fascinator On Beak Clip & Brooch Royal Blue Ref: 4003
Offered by Just Jackies Bargains
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Dec 2013
Exactly what I wanted and at a very reasonable price. The colour and size is perfect match for a dress I am wearing to a wedding.