Profile for Maria Manuel Leirão > Reviews

Content by Maria Manuel L...

Maria Manuel Leirão

Page: 1 | 2
Mulbess Asus Memo Pad ME172V Leather Case Cover with Multi-View Stand for Asus Memo Pad ME172V - Black
Offered by MULBESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 29 Nov 2013
My vote corresponds to my satisfaction. Thus, I recommend this product for the price / quality ratio and because it corresponds to the description of the seller. I draw attention to the lack of access to the rear of the camera equipment, although it is clearly visible in the presentation of the product may go unnoticed to the buyer.

kwmobile® 3in1 set: Elegant leather case for Asus Memo Pad HD 7 ME173X in Hot Pink with convenient STAND FEATURE + Skin, crystal clear + Stylus, White
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 29 Nov 2013
My vote corresponds to my satisfaction. Thus, I recommend this product for the price / quality ratio and because it matched my expectations completely.

Mulbess Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 England Style Flip Ultra-thin Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 Color Black
Offered by MULBESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 29 Nov 2013

Rechargeable Hearing Enhancer (1130)-Amplifies sound, enhance your hearing.
Rechargeable Hearing Enhancer (1130)-Amplifies sound, enhance your hearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriate choice, 1 Oct 2013
This description corresponds to the functionality of this equipment, however, is not the most suitable for my problem, my choice will have to be at the clinical level.

SanDisk SDSDU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB SDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 1 Oct 2013

Panasonic DMW-BLD10E Battery for Lumix G3 and GF2
Panasonic DMW-BLD10E Battery for Lumix G3 and GF2
Offered by Camera Box Kettering

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 1 Oct 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very goog purchase, 27 May 2013

Black Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case Includes Screen Protector, Supergets Screen Wiper , Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting features, 27 May 2013
These covers protect effectively the equipment, compared with other types of cases these are more stylish and with other interesting features.

In Car Charger For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS iPhone 4 and 4S iPod Nano iPod Touch 2nd 3rd and 4th Generation iPad 2 iPad 3 2012 / White Design
Offered by Bling My Fone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect charger, 27 May 2013
Charger perfectly suited for use in the car. Works flawlessly with my iphone 4s. I have no points of comparison because I never used something similar.

Supergets Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case, Screen Protector, Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Gret experience, 27 May 2013
My experience has been great with these covers. Compared with other styles of covers, they protect better equipment, while maintaining the elegance!

Page: 1 | 2