Profile for DJ > Reviews

Content by DJ

DJ

Koolertron Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Game Controller Gamepad Joypad for Apple iOS iphone 4/4S ipad Android Phone/Tablet PC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disconnects from my Samsung Galaxy S4, 15 Sep 2013
The controller works very well for SNES games.

The reason why I'm giving it 2 stars is that it keeps disconnecting. It can be anywhere between a minute to half an hour between the disconnects (some days it disconnects every couple of minutes). This means that I can only use it for games where you can stop at any time. Games like Super Mario World are not possible to play, as you will probably run into an enemy or fall to your death.

I haven't been able to try on another phone, so I don't know if it's the controller or phone. I would have given the controller a higher score if it supported connecting to the phone via USB as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 11:45 AM BST

Patriot PEF32GRUSB 32GB Xporter XT Rage (25MB/s Write Transfer Speed) USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and nice design, 24 Feb 2012
I didn't know I could feel this pleased with a USB memory stick. I love the speed and the fact that it has plenty of space. £40 is cheap in my opinion.

I also love the design. It just looks good. It might be too big to fit nicely with neighbouring USB devices, but I haven't experienced any problems with that. There's no cap to lose either; just pull back the cover.

Digital Additions® Quality 67mm Snap-On Front Lens Hood Cap Cover for DSLR Cameras 67 mm (Fits:Nikon D70 D90 D70s D300s D5000 D80 Pentax, Sony, Olympus, Tamron, Sigma, JVC, Minolta, Yashica, Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM, Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS)
Offered by mannyu