Profile for Hollibobs > Reviews

Content by Hollibobs

Hollibobs

AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset with In-Line Remote and Mic - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound. worth every penny, 23 Oct. 2014
bargain! great sound. worth every penny! buy them!!

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Amazing, simply amazing! Everyone should own one of these! saves sooooooo much time.

Spigen Aluminum Fit Space Cover Case for iPhone 6 - Grey
Spigen Aluminum Fit Space Cover Case for iPhone 6 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, perfect fit, 23 Oct. 2014
Great case, perfect fit, strong and sturdy. Worth paying a bit extra for, as you definitely get what you pay for here.
As the case leaves access to the buttons there is no problem functioning the phone as you would without a case.

Buy it!!

Special Parts Keychain
Special Parts Keychain
Offered by Special Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Special Parts Keychain
Great little keyring. Very well made. Superb quality. Perfect on a VW key fob. Love it, nice edition to my car.

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 May 2013
5 stars all the way. I purchased this as the windows in my house kept building up condensation in the colder months. This window vac provides a quick and excellent result. Can do all 5 windows on the 1st floor in less than 5 minutes. I'm really pleased with this. Gleaming windows. Can't fault it.

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but big!, 27 Jan. 2013
Great trimmer, I use the 0.8mm setting one a week and really pleased with it so far.
The unit itself is quite big though, maybe just compared to what I am used to.
I would recommend this if you can get it for under £40, I would want to pay over that

elago S5 Outfit Aluminum and Polycarbonate Dual Case for the iPhone 5/5S + HD Professional Extreme Clear film included - Full Retail Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!!!, 27 Jan. 2013
Fantastic case...yes, it's not cheap...but in this case (get it? case....) I believe it's worth paying a little extra to have great quality. After all, the reason we buy a case for our lovely iPhone is to protect it...the phone is worth £500+ so I have no problem spending £20 to protect it. The feel and fit of the case is superb, faultless, also the screen protecting film is the best I have seen, no air bubbles, you wouldn't know it's there..
I did quite a bit of research before buying, and I am really pleased with my choice. Get it!!!!

JBL On Beat Xtreme High Performance Loud Speaker Dock with UK/EU Mains Adapter Compatible with Apple iOS Devices with Bluetooth - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars JBL ONBEAT XTREME, 20 July 2012
A good friend of mine has owned a B&W Zeppelin Air for some time, and I was very impressed with this, superb sound and excellent build quality. I have to say it was this which tempted me into purchasing a high end speaker dock, however the Zeppelin was a little above my price range.

Having viewed and tested several speakers instore, and read many online review. Other brands that I considered included the Bose, Sono, B&W, B&O, Logitech...however, I opted for the JBL ONBEAT XTREME. This was a bit of a gamble, as I had not seen or tested this model...however i have owned JBL products before. My purchase was based on this and the other excellent reviews it has received.

WOW...all I can say is, if you want the BEST....look no further, this really is a fantastic piece of kit. On the first listen, I felt a little apprehensive...I hit play, and just grinned...The sound is exceptional, the high end sounds are vibrant and crisp and the bass is very deep and no sign of distorting, even on the highest of volumes! The build quality meets the sound, faultless and the unit itself is very compact and smaller than the Zeppelin Air. It is definitely in the same league as the Zeppelin, and might just pip it.

Set up and operation is very simple, and the FREE iPad App is great...easy to use, and drops in your existing iTunes playlist. The Bluetooth connection has been great so far, and no sign of dropping out.

I would strongly recommend this...I am very fussy, and I dont have a bad word to say about this. Enjoy it...I dont think you'll find anything better for this price range