Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David

David

Goldstar Unisex Safety Work Boots Steel Toe Cap Hiking Sizes 7 8 9 10 11 12 13[Honey,11]
Offered by Goldstar Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good boots., 3 Dec. 2015
Great boots very comfortable and easy to wear, I will more than likely have another pair when these have worn out.

The Desired Effect
The Desired Effect
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Desired Effect (Audio CD)
Another great album from Brandon Flowers, I've been a fan since I first heard The Killers in the noughties. This album again demonstrates his lyrical and production ability.

Quinta D'avo Piri Piri Extra Hot Sauce 95 ml (Pack of 6)
Quinta D'avo Piri Piri Extra Hot Sauce 95 ml (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!!!, 8 Mar. 2014
Fantastic tasting sauce. This Piri Piri sauce has a superb taste with a smooth heat that compliments any food. You will not regret buying this sauce believe me, plus the subscribe and save makes it a cheap treat.

HotScamp Premium Super 50 50th Birthday Present Gift Mens Blue T-Shirt Top
HotScamp Premium Super 50 50th Birthday Present Gift Mens Blue T-Shirt Top
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service., 24 April 2013
I ordered this T Shirt late on a Sunday evening, received an email first thing Monday morning to say it had been dispatched, and then at 9.30am on Tuesday morning it arrived well in time for a friend's birthday on Wednesday. How great a service is that, plus the T Shirt is excellent quality material and the transfer very robust.
Altogether a 5 Star service.I will definitely be coming back to HotScamp.

KanaaN 7.5 m High Speed Premium HDMI Cable - 3D - Fully shielded - HDMI 1.4 - 24 Carat Gold-plated Connectors - Full HD - 1080p
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look any further!!!, 14 Jan. 2013
These cables are the best I have ever found on Amazon or any other internet location. I needed to run a HDMI cable from a Blu-ray device to my wall mounted 42" Sony Bravia, taking the cable up the wall into the ceiling/roof space, and then back down to the TV a distance of about twenty feet. I'd purchased a couple of 10 metre cables from different traders; the signal from the first was terrible, grainy and stalling. The second wasn't much better although the reviews for both cables were supposedly good? I then came across this 7.5 metre HDMI cable and thought I'd give it one more try. The cable arrived two days after ordering, very well packaged, and on examination I found the quality to be exceptional, a robust braided outer with a "Flat", yes "Flat" inner cable. The connectors also appeared very well made with plenty of gold plating and sturdy connection to the cable. So I plugged both ends into the Blu-ray and TV fired up a disc and 100% perfect picture and sound. I will never buy another HDMI cable from anywhere else, no matter what length, these cables are great value, look and feel good and work perfectly. So do not bother looking anywhere else buy these cables, even if you don't need one, get one just in case.

Santo Spirito Blues
Santo Spirito Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Classis Chris with a twist., 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Santo Spirito Blues (MP3 Download)
I heard a few tracks of this album a while ago, and saw Chris on the BBC Breakfast show and later Jooles Holland, and I have to say that the old Chris Rea is back, great guitar, great vocals and great production. I think his illness had a great impact on his music and it certainly comes out in this piece of work.