Profile for Mr. B. J. Leggett > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. J. Leggett

Mr. B. J. Leggett "Bright" (UK)

Diary of a Shift Skipper (Summer Book 1)
Diary of a Shift Skipper (Summer Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, an insight into real policing!, 21 Jun 2014
You can imagine yourself there, it is so real. Very funny, witty and a very good read. I recommend it!

Hothouse
Hothouse
Price: 4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually got "excited" several times per chapter., 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hothouse (Kindle Edition)
Initially, when I got it I was thinking, oh well, I give a try to a Gay Sexual Romance. But my God how wrong I was. I expected some dirty and unprofessional amateur text, I was wrong. Every word and paragraph of this Erotic book was pleasant to read because the language was rich. I could feel that I am there. This author is really clever, you can only appreciate it if you read it. And, well, yes... I never expected to get turned on, which I did countless times whilst reading this book. It is not a some kind of dirty action, it is eloquent and mega erotic. It explores most taboos and fantasies of the Gay World. I loved it!

The No-BS Guide to Workout Supplements (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor information, you will get better info from any old fitness magazine, 11 Jun 2014
Seriously? Basically what it says eat healthily, be active etc. Anyone knows that. As in regards to supplements it is complete and utter nonsense, this book basically says: "Just eat protein!". It is pathetic even for free, because I wasted my life on reading this leaflet. If you want to get ripped avoid this book, if you want just any old nonsense to read then get it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 7:48 PM BST

Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
Price: 16.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing!, 6 Dec 2013
Warning! Do not buy this book if you want to use Google Analytics in 2013 or beyond. The book is absolutely useless after Google Analytics changes.

The author should have more decency and remove it from Amazon because it is redundant. At the very least the author should change the description and warn buyers that his book is outdated. I wasted the whole month of my life reading more than 600 pages of this book. I would be less disappointed if I did not have to pay the ridiculous price of $25 for a Kindle version of an outdated useless information.

Buyers be aware.

Truth About Bodybuilding Supplements (Breakthrough Bodybuilding Book 1)
Truth About Bodybuilding Supplements (Breakthrough Bodybuilding Book 1)
Price: 7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Comprehensive Guide on Bodybuilding Supplements, 27 Oct 2013
Without doubt this is the most comprehensive book on this subject I have read to-date. The writer takes you through the book explaining every detail of supplementing in bodybuilding. I am now saving a fortune because I know what supplements are effective and what are not. I would recommend this book to any one reading up on bodybuilding supplements.

The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style
The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style
Price: 3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent book to sharpen you image!, 10 Aug 2013
I have spent the last year or so making quite a few changes in my life, including really hitting the gym. Happily this has led to me losing quite a bit of weight, which meant that my new, better, body was being hidden under layers of old baggy clothes. I had never really taken that much notice of what I wore previously, but with the new found confidence I now have I figured that I should finally give my body the clothes it deserves. To cut a long story short I bought this book to help me get a better idea of what I should wear to look my best. I'm happy to report that it is full of good advice and as a result I'm now looking the best I ever have and I'm sure people are noticing me more than they used to. Good book, recommended for anyone wanting to sharpen up their image

The Bodybuilding Supplements Bible
The Bodybuilding Supplements Bible
by Samuel Jones
Price: 6.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete rubbish!, 18 Jun 2013
Come on, how can a good book about such a vast topic as Bodybuilding Supplements be 54 pages. I read it and threw it away because it is rubbish. I wasted my money on it. This book is superficial and any serious bodybuilder will disregard it, if I could give 0 to this book I would.

Digitally Enhanced Inverter Generator - 2200 Watts - Super Light and Quiet
Digitally Enhanced Inverter Generator - 2200 Watts - Super Light and Quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars So powerful, such a bargain!, 12 April 2012
I went boating and this generator was so powerful. I ran everything of it. The electricity is so smooth I ran my laptop and lots of other equipment altogether, even a heater! Their free two year warranty gives me confidence. They even collect and return it for free. WOW!

For camping I use a lighter one P&T IN1000i.

I recommend the whole range of P&T generators.

Digitally Enhanced Inverter Generator - 850 Watts - Super Light and Quiet
Digitally Enhanced Inverter Generator - 850 Watts - Super Light and Quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Light and Ultra Quiet! Bargain., 12 April 2012
When I go camping I put this on my boat and it is perfect. I used to have Honda generators. Well this one, in my opinion, is even better. It is smaller and lighter. It works perfect even when there is a little bit of rain. Honda prices are too expensive for the same capacity. This generator is a bargain. I was pleased to find that P&T generator comes with two year free warranty with free collection and delivery! And they are based in the UK. Amazing!

What You Can Change and What You Can't: Learning to Accept What You Are: The Complete Guide to Successful Self-Improvement
by Martin E. P. Seligman
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Most insightful book on psychological happiness I have read so far, 11 Jan 2010
If you are looking how to solve problems properly and with results then this book is for you. It is not easy to read but then that's why I like it because it is trying to make a comprehensive resume of myriads of methods and that is not going to be an easy task. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it for its depth, wide range and smooth flow of logical thought. It just gathers all the possible mental disorders and gives evidence on rated methods to cope with them. It was sincere pleasure to read it. I have read many books on positive thinking; this one is the first to make real positive changes in my life. Brilliant!

I seriously cannot understand anyone who would give it a low rating. My conclusion for those would be ' they have not read it properly, or jealous, or else and etc.