Profile for Mr. B. J. Leggett > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. J. Leggett

Mr. B. J. Leggett "Bright" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
CamelBak Performance Water Bottle - Fire, 22 oz
CamelBak Performance Water Bottle - Fire, 22 oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bottle but not particularly pleasant to use, 20 May 2015
It is a bit unpleasant to suck and squeeze the rubbery bit.

Minecraft For Dummies
Minecraft For Dummies
by Jacob Cordeiro

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Minecraft For Dummies (Paperback)
Minecraft is a fabulous game once you understand it. Although this book introduced me to the game still this book is basically rubbish. It might be worth 20 pence in a charity shop. I do intend to explain why:

1. It started well, giving the basics however by the chapter 4 the author did not even bother to explain how ingredients should be arranged at the work bench, it is not good just saying 2 of those and 1 of that.

2. I decided to build my castle using the easiest found materials, the book did not warn me that it will be all will destroyed if there is a rain. Minecraft tries to simulate natural environments, of course there will be a rain.

3. A very important one, the writer insist on playing on the level where you do not get hurt. Basically the level for a kindergarten.

Only the first 2 chapters were written to help you, the rest is 10 times worse then Wikipedia.

The author should be fired by the books of "for Dummies".

I get the feeling the author never played the game he just copied information on the net without even experiencing or knowing it.

This book should not only be hated but banned.

Parachuting: The Skydiver's Handbook, 10th Edition
Parachuting: The Skydiver's Handbook, 10th Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, 20 May 2015
A little out of the date but the only book I could find on the topic.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars NIKE is Cutting Corners - shame could be a great sports bag, 19 April 2015
In order to save money Nike removed the hard bottom inside it. Hence anything you put in there sags like an old lady bag :(

I had to to go to a carpenter friend and cut a bottom out of MDF board then I bought Fablon to protect it from wet. Only then it became a 5 star sports bag. Basically if you do it all privately you will spend as much as the price of the bag itself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2015 8:09 PM BST

Men's Long John Pants, Modal Underwear Coffee Small Size
Men's Long John Pants, Modal Underwear Coffee Small Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money this is a con and the seller is fraudulent!, 21 Dec. 2014
Have a look at the picture attached to this review. As you can see the height from the crouch to the waist is half of the leg width. This is why you cannot put it on and your buttocks are not covered.

Selling really low grade faulty products, lies in the product description, refuses to refund, dishonest. Save your money, in my opinion this seller is a thief of hard earn money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bridgedale Merinofusion Summit Men's Sock - Grey, 6-8.5
Bridgedale Merinofusion Summit Men's Sock - Grey, 6-8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Real thermals, 12 Dec. 2014
Just fantastic. They are real thermals not pretend.

Diary of a Shift Skipper (Summer Book 1)
Diary of a Shift Skipper (Summer Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, an insight into real policing!, 21 Jun. 2014
You can imagine yourself there, it is so real. Very funny, witty and a very good read. I recommend it!

Hothouse
Hothouse

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually got "excited" several times per chapter., 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hothouse (Kindle Edition)
Initially, when I got it I was thinking, oh well, I give a try to a Gay Sexual Romance. But my God how wrong I was. I expected some dirty and unprofessional amateur text, I was wrong. Every word and paragraph of this Erotic book was pleasant to read because the language was rich. I could feel that I am there. This author is really clever, you can only appreciate it if you read it. And, well, yes... I never expected to get turned on, which I did countless times whilst reading this book. It is not a some kind of dirty action, it is eloquent and mega erotic. It explores most taboos and fantasies of the Gay World. I loved it!

The No-BS Guide to Workout Supplements (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor information, you will get better info from any old fitness magazine, 11 Jun. 2014
Seriously? Basically what it says eat healthily, be active etc. Anyone knows that. As in regards to supplements it is complete and utter nonsense, this book basically says: "Just eat protein!". It is pathetic even for free, because I wasted my life on reading this leaflet. If you want to get ripped avoid this book, if you want just any old nonsense to read then get it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 7:48 PM BST

Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing!, 6 Dec. 2013
Warning! Do not buy this book if you want to use Google Analytics in 2013 or beyond. The book is absolutely useless after Google Analytics changes.

The author should have more decency and remove it from Amazon because it is redundant. At the very least the author should change the description and warn buyers that his book is outdated. I wasted the whole month of my life reading more than 600 pages of this book. I would be less disappointed if I did not have to pay the ridiculous price of $25 for a Kindle version of an outdated useless information.

Buyers be aware.